eyes,

mina💗
helloooooo

good morning!!

delia🌹
good morning!!

the sun is out and it's
time for little kids of all
ages to play!!

anyway, what's up?

mina💗
nothing,
i just wanna see if you
would respond

lol, i'm weird, don't
mind me

delia🌹
you're the reason why
being weird and beautiful
became a thing

mina💗
aww, thanks😊

anyway,
i'm going to
han river

you can meet up
with me if you want

delia🌹
sure, i'd love
to meet you in person

mina💗
me too

well, see you
in a bit?

delia🌹
see you in a bit

~

delia got ready for going outside. she hasn't been outside much. she's never actually been outside since she came back from the hospital.

"mom, dad, i'm going to han river, i'll be back by eight or so," delia said, walking out the house without a goodbye to them, or even a glance at them.

she looked on her phone how to get there. it was twenty-two minutes away from where she lives.

"well, this is going to be an adventure," she muttered to herself, walking to her location. "let's hope it won't take too long. i want to meet mina as soon as possible."

god, this girl is the only thing i can think of nowadays. why did i have to like her? delia thought to herself.

mina was waiting for delia to arrive at han river.

"this is my first time meeting her," she whispered to herself. "what if she doesn't like me? i can't confess today. oh my god, this is a complete disaster!"

mina looked around. she spotted the beautiful girl walking her way. it was indeed delia.

"hey! delia! over here!" mina shouted to her, waving her hands above her head. "it's me! mina!" the blonde haired girl spotted the girl who was shouting at her.

"mina!" delia shouted and ran to the red haired girl. she engulfed the girl in a hug. "i can't believe i'm actually seeing you," mina said. "me either," delia said. "so, are we going to be here all day or going somewhere else?"

"we're going to the mall," mina smiled. "i hope we can do that, at least." "sure," delia said, intertwining her fingers in mina's. "umm, where is the mall?" mina chuckled. "it's near here. come on, i'll take you," mina said.

they make it to the mall.

"it's huge! i've never actually been to a mall," delia said. "thanks for being the first person to take me." "no problem!" mina smiled at her. "what do you wanna buy? i can get you anything." "no, no, i can pay for myself," delia said. "if you're thinking this is your first time at a mall and paying for yourself, you're crazy," mina said.

mina dragged delia to a store. it was too girly, in delia's opinion.

"mina, i don't like wearing dresses......" delia said. "oh, i'm so sorry! i didn't know," mina said. "do you wanna go to a anime store? i know one." "yes! i would love to go to an anime store!" delia jumped up and down in happiness.

mina smiled widely at her and took her to one of her favorite stores.

"oh my god! they have digimon here!" delia squealed. she took one of the plushies off the shelf. "this is gatomon, my favorite in all the digimons. ....oh, look, they have salior moon here too." "yeah, my favorite is salior moon, what about you?" mina asked. "salior venus and salior saturn," delia said.

"those are good characters," mina agreed. "i started watching some of the shows you suggested. sasuke is my favorite in naruto so far." "no, gaara is the best in the entire show!" delia disagreed.

a worker in the store walked up to the two girls. "why, you two girls are a cute couple," the old lady said. "oh, no, we aren't a couple," delia said. "we're just very good friends." "aww, me and my husband were best friends before we became a couple, i'm sure it will happen to you two," the old lady said. "well, do you have anything to ask?"

"no, we're fine, thank you," mina said, smiling at the lady. "well, call me over if you need any help," the old lady said, walking back to the cashiers.

"want me to buy that for you?" mina asked, pointing at the plushie in delia's arms. "no, i'll buy it," delia said, taking out her wallet. "no i will," mina said, sneaking the plushie out of delia's arms. she quickly goes to the cashiers.

"hey! mina!" delia shouted from across the room.

mina chuckled under her breath as she got the bag of the gatomon plushie.

"here," mina smiled, giving delia the bag. delia sighed in defeat. "thank you, though," delia thanked mina. "it's late, i have to go home before my parents call the cops to find me."

"i could walk you home," mina suggested. "no, i'll walk alone, i'll see you next time," delia said, running out the store, out the mall and to her house.