soul.

present time

"i'm going out girls!" mina yells to her friends. "okay! come back before twelve!" her friend, momo, yells after her. "i will!" mina yells and walks out the door.

she has her bouquet of flowers in her hand, in the sunny summer day. mina was wearing black and white sports shorts and a pretty red and white oversized long sleeved shirt.

she makes her way down to the cemetery. she passes the gates and goes to the gravestone.

Shin Delia

July 18, 1997 — November 13, 2016

she places the flowers next to the gravestone.

"hey delia," mina says softly. "i miss you a lot. happy birthday, my beautiful girl."

she kneels down next to the grave.

"i hope i'm not a burden," mina says. "i just love you, and i want you to know that. i also brought your favorite flowers, roses. red and purple, your favorite colors."

mina spent hours talking to delia's grave. she didn't care if delia couldn't hear her or not, she just wanted to talk to the girl she loves.

"my tears are always from you," mina says. "and, i'm sorry, i know you wouldn't want that."

mina looks up at the sun. it was going down and mina knows that she has to leave soon, because the cemetery was closing.

"i would love to stay longer, my love," mina says. "but i have to go. i'll see you again. i love you."

mina gets up and wipes her tears away.

she walks pass the gates and makes her way home.

"i love you, too, mina," the goddess from above the clouds says.

•~•~•~•~•
Tears ||Myoui Mina||