heart

delia was writing down on a piece of paper. she was writing her goodbye to mina.

"hey delia," mina said and entered the room. delia put her paper under her pillow quickly and mina didn't question it.

"hi mina," delia said. "what's going on?" mina asked. "nothing!" delia answered quickly. mina looked at her, she knew something was up.

"so, what do you wanna do today?" mina asked. "i mean, i can't get out of bed, so, some games sound good," delia said. "okay," mina said and lied down next to delia. "let's see......we'll play hangman." mina gets a whiteboard from the desk and starts putting the lines for her words.

__  __ __ __ __  __ __ __

"you put three words down," delia said. "i know, but you have to guess them," mina said. "okay, this one is i," delia said, pointing to the first blank. "this one is.....oh my god! i love you, too, mina!" delia hugged mina tightly and didn't let her go.

delia's heart was crying. she forced back her tears from the outside and smiled.

"what else do you wanna play?" mina asked. "i don't wanna play anything, i want to snuggle with you," delia said. "i'm up for that," mina said, holding delia in her embrace. mina played with delia's hair as she talks about her day to her.

mina's heart was crying, her soul was drowning.

she knew delia was going to die. and i was going to be soon.

mina kissed delia's lips, forehead, face, hair, everything she could because she knew it will possible be the last time she will ever get to.

delia hugged mina by her waist and snuggles closer to her.

"i love you, mina," she mumbled in mina's neck.

"me too," mina said.

they talked until visiting time was up. mina said her goodbye to delia and left.

little did she know,

it was the last time she would see delia....