fall

delia got out her hospital bed and gets her clothes off the desk next to her bed.

she goes into the bathroom in her hospital room and changes in the clothes. she puts on her shoes quickly.

she gets out the bathroom and ran out of her room. she ran past doctors and nurses that were trying to stop her.

"a patient is out her room, someone stop her!" a nurse yelled down the hall delia was in. everyone tried to grab delia as she ran.

no one caught her and she ran to the coffee shop. she was out of breath, but still ran to mina and hugged her.

"hey!" mina said as she looked at the person on her back. "this is is delia," mina introduced delia to her friends. "hello delia, i'm nayeon, the oldest," one of them introduced their self. "i'm jeongyeon," the girl with short hair introduced herself.

after the introduction, mina asked everyone what they wanted.

"do you want anything, delia?" mina asked. "no, i'm good, thank you," delia lied, sending her a fake smile. "okay, i'll be right back girls," mina said, going to the line to get their drinks.

"so, delia," momo started, "do you have a thing with our mina?" the girls stared at delia, awaiting her answer. "wha-what do you mean? i'm just her friend!" delia stuttered. "just her friend," chaeyoung mocked.

"come on! tell the truth!" sana begs. "our mina likes you," jihyo blurted. jihyo covered her mouth and looked away from the glaring girls' eyes.

"she—what?" delia asked. "this is a joke, i know that."

mina came to the table with everyone's drink. mina had her americano.

"you want some?" mina asked as she realized delia was looking at her. "n-no, i'm good, thanks," delia said, looking away. mina looked at her and knew delia was lying. she got up and asked one of the workers for a straw.

she came back with a straw.

"here, it would be weird if we shared the straw," mina said as she put the straw in her americano. "this is mine, and this is yours. take as much as you want."

delia smiled at mina awkwardly and took the smallest sip of mina's americano.

all the girls were looking at the two, but would look away when mina or delia would look at them.

a group of cops came in the shop, talking to the cashier.

one of them pointed to delia. "look, there she is!" one of them shouted. the group of cops walked to the group of girls. "you're supposed to be in the hospital, delia," the head cop said. all the girls looked at delia.

"i'm sorry, i have to go," delia said, getting up out her seat and looking at the floor. "wait, can i come with you?" mina asked. "can she?" delia asked the cop. "she better not be a criminal," he said. "i trust her with my life, i know she would never do that," delia said.

"fine she can come," he said.

mina and delia followed the cop. he lead them in the car and drove to the hospital.

"delia, why didn't you tell me?" mina asked.