0.006

I groaned once Louis hung up the phone and grabbed my car keys. I was going to go the store pick up some ice cream and soup then head down to Louis' house even if he said I didn't have to come. I didn't care what he said because he is my best friend and I am going to see him. I opened the front door and jumped back when I saw Liam standing there.

"Hi Harry!"

"H- hi god Liam you scared me." I placed my hand on my chest trying to breathe right. "What are you doing here?"

"oh will you see, I was just sitting at home and I got bored and I decided to come see you." He said nervously.

"So can I come in?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, yeah come in." I opened the door wider letting him walk in. I closed the door then followed Liam into the kitchen. He sat down at the counter and I sat next to him. He started talking about something and all I could think about was they way his lips moved when he said certain words and how they would look around my-

"Don't you agree?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, sure."I lied,

And suddenly I was forgetting about Louis being sick.

⋆⋆⋆

"So are we still going to the mall?" Liam asked.

I turned around facing the the cabinet pulling out some sauce. Liam said he was hungry so I started making us some spaghetti. "Yeah I have to talk to Louis though."

"Cool and I can still spend the night?"

"Y- yeah I m- mean if you wanted to s- still want to." I stuttered.

Liam laughed causing me to blush. I turned around and coughed. "Your cute when you stutter."

I blushed redder. "T-thanks."

I pulled out two plates and put them on the table and put some spaghetti on each and waited till the sauce was ready.

"Hey harry?" Liam said.

I turned around in my to face Liam but got his lips instead. I stared wide eyed at him while he has his eyes closed. As much as I wanted this to happen and god did I want this but Liam was still with Seth. I pulled back. "Uh Liam."

"Shit. Harry I'm so sorry oh my god, bye."

I heard the door slam close but didn't move from my spot. The stove started beeping causing me to turn around and saw the the sauce smoking. I ran over to it and turned it off.

"Holy shit."

⋆⋆⋆

Sorry it was short. I had to to.

and also read my new story.