0.009

I wasn't stupid, everything that I did at Louis' house was planned I had to prove something. That's why I talked to Harry before going to Louis', I needed answers. Sadly I got the wrong ones. It was a couple weeks before I got back. I was going to see Louis and went to pick up a new pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

flashback-

I pushed opened the door to the corner store walking out while trying to get the wrapper off my new pack of cigarettes. I sighed when I finally got it open and discarded my wrapper on the ground. I placed one between my lips getting out my new lighter. I think I left my last one in South America. I walked across the street to the little flats across the street. I sat on the seat of my motorcycle finishing my cigarette. When I finished I stood up throwing it to the ground and stepped on it. I fished my keys out my pocket and put on my helmet.

I was about to get on and leave when Louis came into my view. He was limping to his car causing me to raise my eye brow. A guy came after him who I realized was Ethan Smith he graduated the same year as me. I literally hated him he was a prick and he used to beat up his girlfriend. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could see. Louis looked pissed to me. He was yelling at Ethan then pushed him back a bit. Ethan grabbed Louis pulling him into a kiss....

flashback over-

I didn't want to believe that the love of my life was dating Ethan fu.cking Smith. But I wasn't sure so I had to find out. When he was getting undressed I saw some bruises on his back but I needed more because he probably would've said 'oh I got hit in the back with a football.' I saw the make up bag open when I walked into the bathroom so making him cry was a way to get the make up off. His responses were part of it too. If Louis wasn't dating Ethan he would've just shrugged off the kiss and said something smart. No but instead he started freaking out and crying, screaming at me that I ruined his life which proved everything.

I thought about going straight to Harry but I knew Louis wouldn't want him to know so I just decided to go beat the shit out of Ethan instead. That's why I'm outside his apartment door now.

I knocked on the door waiting for it to open. When it did a certain smoke filled the way causing me to smile, I haven't had a hit in so long. I shook my head because that wasn't the reason I was there. "Zayn?

"Hey Ethan long time no see." I said.

"Yeah and what brings you here?" Ethan asked. I pushed passed him and into his shitty apartment. I wasn't in the mood for small talk. He walked past me into his even shitter living room and picked up a joint holding it up to me. It wouldn't hurt so bad to have one so I took it taking a hit.

"So Ethan how are you, how's life?" I asked taking the joint from him again taking another hit.

"Nothing much actually." I nodded standing up pulling off my leather jacket not wanting to get it messed up.

"So Ethan how's Louis?" I asked getting straight to the subject.

Ethan smirked raising an eye brow. He sat back resting his arms along the back of the couch. "Oh the little slut?"

"Mhmm." I grunted really wanting to the guy's face in.

"Yeah he's so caught up on the idea that I actually like him. He's a slut though I'm literally just keeping him around because that ass-"

I couldn't take it anymore Louis was more than what he was saying. He didn't deserve to be talked about like that and I wouldn't let anyone and I mean no one talk about him like that. I stood up walking over to the little b*tch grabbing the collar of his shirt and threw him to the floor. I brought my fist back connecting it with his face repeatedly hitting him in the face.

"What the fu.ck you little shit." He screamed kicking me in my side. I groaned but eventually grabbed the prick punching him some more. Ethan wasn't exactly in shape and he was higher than me so it was an advantage.

I punched him in the face harder blood coming out of his nose. This probably wasn't even as bad as compared to what's he's done to Louis. "This is for Louis you fucking assshole."

"Zayn!"

///

Hello it's me!!

Violence is never the answer my friends just have a cup of tea and talk it out!!

new lirry story !! yay!!