Chapter 21: Greetings

3rd Person POV

As everyone gathered in the airport, the one in charge, Lisa, took them straight to where they would all start their journeys. Everyone whispered as they took a long bus ride... to a place where these 3 walls were. Levi clutched onto Hanji's arm so protectively as Erwin stared in jealously. Armin, Mikasa, and Eren were in awe as they watched the view. Reiner and Bertholdt was pretty excited, but filled with fear.

Everyone had different thoughts about reaching the first wall... Wall Maria. They took a detour, since the entrance to Shinganshina was crystallized shut. A weird form was there... like a huge giant.

"Welcome to Wall Sina!" Lisa shouts as everyone got off the bus in front of a castle. 3 banners were waving in the air, attached to the stone walls. One the left had two roses, the right had a pair of different colored wings, and the highest banner had a green unicorn on it. "How is everyone?"

Everyone grumbles, tired and exhausted.

"Well... you are all free to explore the walls. It's noon, and there's a beautiful sunset at 8:30. Please, make sure that you all get here by 9:30. Now, let me show you something that reminds us of the heroes that once saved this island."

Armin and Annie both agreed to go the meadows that was in Wall Rose. Eren and Mikasa wanted to walk through the forests in Wall Maria, above Shinganshina. Reiner and Bertholdt wanted to take their last steps on Wall Rose. Jean and Marco would want to walk in the streets of the city, Trost. Connie and Sasha was gonna dance around in Trost. Petra and Oluo wanted to explore the castle that held the regiment, Survey Corps. And finally, Levi and Hanji wanted to walk on Wall Maria. With his secret plans, Erwin wanted to follow them, wanting to know what their next moves would be.

Lisa leads them in front of the castle, where a tall tree stood, with names carved on the stone, forever remembered. "I couldn't help but notice that you might be descendants of these heroes, based on your names. So, I hope you can enjoy reading these heroes."

Levi looks forward, reading off the names. "These heroes protected the great island of Paradis, protecting our queen, Queen Historia. May these heroes be remembered for thousands of years. Erwin Smith, Levi Ackerman, Hanji Zoe, Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Jean Kirschtein, Connie Springer, and Sasha Blouse."

As their names were read out, they looked at each other in confusion. Only some wondered why their names were said out... Lisa smiles, "Now, be free! Go!"

With that single command, everyone scattered to the places they wanted to go to. A wonderful greeting to their homelands, their return back home... deep in their souls, their past lives still remains... wanting to live a better life. Their souls just want to be at peace, being who they wanted to be.