Untitled Part 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk in the room to see Merlin using magic to clean all of Arthur's stuff while reading a book.

"Next time you're using magic in Camelot, lock the door Merlin." Arthur's stuff falls to the floor with a thump.

"Arianna it's not what it looks like..."

"Relax, I've known ever since you saved Arthur's life. If I were to turn you in, you would be executed by now. Just because I'm Uther's ward, does not mean I support genocide. I just came to give you a real award for saving Arthur...something tells me it won't be the last time." I reply while tossing him a bag filled with gold coins.

"Er thank you m'lady." Merlin stutters.

"Please...there is no need for formalities when we're not in public. I'll see you in the morrow." And with that I exist the room, heading back to my chambers. I didn't expect Morganna to be awaiting my presence.

"Morganna, what a pleasant surprise." I start with a smile.

"Ari, I know how you feel about sorcerers." My smile turns into a frown. She did know, she just didn't know the reason. Would she still support me if she knew I had magic?

"Just because there are a few extremists, doesn't mean we should eradicate them all." I reply camly as I sit next to Morganna on my bed. Her arm wraps around me, pulling me into a side hug. After an eternity, she lets go of me.

"Now about that servant boy, Merlin was it ?"