Lancelot and Gwenivere

"You've been very secretive lately Gwen. I'm beginning to think that there's a man involved."

"Ha! Since when do I get to meet any decent men?" I smirk at this before continuing Morgana's train of thought.

"Any indecent ones then?" This turned her face a bright red and I let out a laugh. Before she could scold me, bandits attack. I jump off my horse after kicking a bandit in the face. "Come, into the forest!" Morgana and Gwen follow my lead until a bandit stops us. Luckily for us, him and his buffoons are there stupid and complete pervs.

"If you had any kind of decency, you would turn around!"

"So you can make a run for it? How stupid do ya' think I am?"

"Do you really want us to answer?"

"Immensely!" Gwen grabbed the sword and I throw them back with my magic. Yes, I told Gwen. She was more hurt that I lied than the fact that I have magic. I tossed Morgana a sword before urging her and Gwen in front of me. I caught Gwen as she fell. Go.

But...

Uther's more likely to send a search party if one of us is with her. Now run! I watch as Morgana nods and disappears. Ok, I guess I've got to do this by myself then. This cell isn't that bad I suppose.

At least Gwen and I are mostly alone. Key word being mostly . I watch silently as Gwen converses with Lancelot. I wait for them to finish before I speak up. "And what am I, the awkward roommate?"

"I've missed you too, Lady Arianna." Lancelot chuckles and I dramatically flip my hair.

"Dam right you missed me. I'm fabulous!" It became obvious that Uther was going to not send the ransom. Thankfully, Lancelot is resourceful. A flash of gold , and I throw back the guards. I mutter a spell, and a ball of fire hits one in the chest. This continues for some time until something hits the back of my head.

"You shouldn't play with fire, little girl." And with that, my world faded away. When I awoke again, Arthur, Merlin, Gwen, and Lacncelot were stationed around a fire.

"Oh god, you two really are idjits!" I groan dramatically, earning a laugh from Merlin.

"Yep, that's us!"