Give Me Freedom!

After finishing up in the ring, Stephanie had asked the new tag team champions to take young Lexi to the cafeteria. She was sure that she must have been starving but she was refusing to leave both Matt & Jeff's side, she seemed to be in heaven. Her phone was ringing like crazy, instantly she answered knowing that it was probably her Dad, she gave Alexis a quick hug and walked up the ramp. Lexi was standing on the stage still, she was still in awe at everything. Slowly she walked through to the backstage area, she had both the guys walking behind her like her own personal bodyguards. 

It was a slow walk to the cafeteria as they kept getting stopped by superstars and diva's on the way. Faces and heels alike wanting to show some love and concern for this young girl whose been clearly mistreated by her family. She was amazed by how nice everyone was when the cameras were off and they were out of character. Lexi sat down at a table which was originally empty but a few minutes later the table was full, John Cena, Trish Stratus, Mickie James, Shawn Michaels and Triple H had joined her, making sure to leave two seats free for the Hardy Boys. They had headed up to the counter to get her some food. Whilst they were ordering, she was sat staring at these amazing stars who were all wanting to get to know her. The show was almost over now, D Generation X were due to face the Spirit Squad at the main event but first they wanted to see if the newest star wanted to be at ringside. 

"You are such a cutie". Mickie gushed looking over at the girl, okay so on TV she was admittedly a bit of a psycho on screen but she really felt herself breaking when she heard the girls story. Young Lexi was blushing like crazy, she had always been told she was ugly by her adopted parents so she had always found it hard to believe anyone who said otherwise. "Hey, I have an idea! How about you come with me and Trish? We can give you a makeover before you go manage these two crazies". She suggested referring to her going out to the ring with D Generation X, the idea of giving someone a makeover excited her.

 "The girl needs to eat first before you start pulling her apart" Matt joked as he returned to the table with a plate of different sandwiches and some chicken nuggets. Jeff was behind him with a mug of Hot Chocolate with mint syrup and whipped cream. They both knew she hadn't eaten in at least 3 days since she ran away from home. As soon as they gave her the food she was eating, it was good to have people looking out for her without making her do stuff she wasn't that into. 

"Well we better get ready, we got some cheerleaders to teach a lesson". Shawn said before bouncing up, she always admired his energy it was very contagious. "We will wait for you at the stage". He added before he led Triple H away towards the lockerooms. 

"I'm going to bounce too, it was nice meeting you Lexi, I hope you find what you're looking for". Honestly she almost forgot John Cena was there as he hadn't even said a word, he seemed just so torn up, maybe her story touched him? He gave her a smile before he followed after DX towards the lockerooms. Once she finished her food and the delicious hot chocolate she also stood up, she glanced at Matt & Jeff and smiled. 

"Thank you for looking out for me, you are amazing". She quickly gave them both a hug and she then followed Mickie James & Trish Stratus towards the women's lockeroom for her makeover. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

It was now time for the match everyone was excited to see, Triple H and Shawn Michaels as promised were waiting for Alexis before making their entrance. They knew that she had a makeover but when they saw her walking towards them she was almost unrecognizable. they gave each other a look but they got themselves in position as their music started. 

"Remember,  you can either sit at the commentary table with JR and King or you can stand at ringside. Either way just stay out of the way, we don't want you getting hurt". Shaun explained quietly before skipping down the ramp and she slowly walked her way down, letting Triple H get her a chair so she could sit at ringside. He would have advised her against it, but she looked like the stubborn sort and he didn't want to upset her anymore than she already was. He figured she probably just didn't feel like talking anymore about her situation and he understood that feeling too well so he and his buddy gave her a quick hug before the match started.

Reminding themselves they had a 16 year old outside the ring maybe was a little bit of a distraction due to being concerned about her safety. That didn't stop them though, the match was over pretty quickly since they weren't the only ones distracted by the girl. Kenny from The Spirit Squad was ready to do a high risk move from the top rope outside but he was so close to hitting the girl that he was apologizing to her when HBK nailed him with a Sweet Chin Music then pinning him for a 3 count. When she climbed off the chair and into the ring that is when the entire dynamic of the universe changed, the chants changed from DX to something that no one was expecting to hear.

"You look like Lita!" Chants were echoing throughout the arena, it stopped the girl in her tracks as she just stood there. She hadn't realized that when Mickie James had styled her hair she had actually styled it after the beautiful Amy Dumas, better known as Lita. She was hurried out the ring and into the backstage area as the fans got louder and less friendly.