I'm a survivor!

As of November 10th 2006 16 year old Alexis Mary-Louise Jones was no more and her whole life was changed from an adopted girl who ran away from home. As of November 10th 2006 Alexis Nero Hardy, a 16 year old young aspiring performer came on to the scene, she was given a new makeover so she looked less like her mother and more like her age. After the whole WWE Universe hearing her story it was going to be hard to keep her out of the spotlight so they compromised and wrote her in as the manager of the newly reformed Hardy Boys who were set to join Team DX for the years survivor series. They didn't have a set date for when she would start wrestling because she had a lot work to do before she was ready, they were hoping to introduce her as a Diva at a pay per view. There was only 2 weeks to go until the next PPV  so she knew she had a lot of work if she was going to be ready, she was training every day and then she'd spend a few hours on her own in the gym, really focusing on her fitness and her technique of each moves. Of course she also had to work on her on screen personality and how she was wanting everyone to see her, which of course she was wanting to just be herself.

Those 2 weeks were hard, every morning she was up at 5 working out in the gym with her father, Matt Hardy and her uncle, Jeff Hardy then during the day she was with all the WWE trainers going through the absolute ringer. Then at night she would be in the gym again usually alone but occasionally she would be accompanied by a fellow superstar, wanting to give her some advice and extra training. She had been completely shut off from social media and everything else whilst she went through training, the only people she really had contact with were the likes of John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Charlie Haas, Chris Jericho, RVD, Chris Benoit, Batista and Rey Mysterio. Those were just the male superstars who all offered their support and advice, all of them taking turns to train with her in the ring. She also had the occasional female superstar helping her; the likes of Stacy Kiebler, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus, Ashley Massaro, Michelle McCool and even Candace Michelle. 

Two days before Survivor Series Vince McMahon had organised for her to have a private tryout to see how much she had learnt from her training. She was meant to have a dark match against another potential diva, the winner would make it onto the roster and the loser would have to try again next year. She was pretty confident about her abilities so she wasn't that worried about it, she did put in extra time at the gym that morning though just to be sure she was at peak fitness. Before her match she had to choose a ring attire and entrance music that best suited her, her attire was all brightly colored to show off her bold personality. She went with bright pink leggings and a purple sports bra, she didn't want to wear anything too constricting since she was a high flyer like her uncle.Just like her uncle she was a creative spirit, so she dyed her hair blue and layered it like a rainbow and she chose a masquerade style mask which was in the style of a peacock. The song she had chosen was Survivor because she felt it described her perfectly, especially after everything that she had been through to get to where she was now.

The match between herself and this other girl didn't really last long; she did a roundhouse kick and a swanton bomb and she had gotten the 3 count. That day she was encouraged to create some social network profiles, she set up a Myspace account first then a twitter account which was one of the newer social platforms so she'd probably get noticed quicker there. Her first point of call was to introduce herself to the WWE Universe, so she decided to take some pictures at the gym with her father and uncle. Her Twitter handle was No1LexiNeroHardy and her first ever tweet was a picture of her with Matt & Jeff and a simple 'Hi there (:'. She took a screenshot of her tweet and she posted it on her Myspace with a 'Guess whose now gone Social'. It didn't take long before her phone was going crazy before she knew it she had over 100 replies on just her twitter.  

'@ YouGottaLoveMe: Omg Hello cutie <3'

'@ PegasusRider2000: Little Hardy, when are you going to wrestle?'

'@ WWEIsMyHeaven: Are you actually a Hardy? #JustSaying'

Were just a few of the tweets she had received, she tweeted a response to as many as she could, she used her new laptop to do both her Twitter and then her Myspace.  

'@ MATTHARDYBRAND: My little girl is going social, follow her, tweet her and love her @ No1LexiNeroHardy <3'

She laughed seeing her father had tweeted her handle and of course that led to hundreds more following her and responding to her tweets, of course there was a few haters but she didn't really care about them. After she had established herself on social media and as a newly started female superstar she had less than 48 hours to prepare herself for her debut in front of millions, she didn't even know who she was even going to be wrestling so this was going to be interesting.

She spent all night on her social media, interacting with as many fans as she could, she did her best not to mention anything about her up and coming debut as she wanted it to be a surprise. She had the option to have someone manage her accounts for her but she didn't want a stranger writing as her as she felt that was very deceptive. She had an interview early in the morning, so she decided to get some sleep around 11 o'clock at night after putting a final tweet up. 

'Send me your craziest tweets and I WILL follow back as many of you awesome people as i can after my interview'. She knew her phone would go crazy after that but she wanted to talk to as many of her fans as possible before she made her official debut in front of everyone.