Pregnant at 15!?

When they reached the back area she ran off, the thoughts going round her head, she wasn't sure exactly where she was heading to. She assumed she was probably going to end up at Stephanie's office but she was too light headed to be even paying attention to her surroundings. She landed into something, the speed she was running at it looked like she speared the person and to her horror it had been caught live on camera. As she looked down she had realized it was Candace Michelle she had knocked into, she didn't know what else to do so she ran in the opposite direction. It didn't take long before Candace was back up and she had friends with her as they ran after the 16 year old girl, they quickly gained on her as she almost found herself collapsing.

"Get back here brat". Candace squealed as she  She found herself surrounded by Candace Michelle, Torrie Wilson and Maria Kanellis all 3 looking pretty angry with her. They seemed to be eyeing her skeptically since she was obviously not a fighter. "You think you can take me on huh?" She sneered with obvious disgust in her voice.

"Maybe she can't but i know we can". She suddenly had some back up, she glanced behind her and both of her heroes were there looking ready to fight. Trish Stratus & Lita, they stepped to each side of the girl and it was a 3 on 3 face down, it didn't last long as the 3 ran off saying they'd settle it another time. She understood why Trish was there because they had met and really connected earlier in the evening, it just puzzled her to why Lita would come to her rescue considering she was the one who cost her boyfriend the match. 

"Thank you". She said quietly and her voice was shaking as she tried to calm herself down. "Honestly i didn't... I didn't mean to hurt her". She looked down not feeling very confident she was scared because her parents would hit her for something like this. 

"Hey, she deserved it. I swear that girl needs some sense knocked into her". Trish said to her and pulled her into a hug, it amazed her just how easy she knocked a trained Diva over but she didn't comment on it. She slowly pulled away and smiled at her trying to reassure her that everything was okay. "Isn't that right Amy?" She asked over her shoulder but her friend was gone without a word, she gave a shrug and helped the girl back to the office of Stephanie McMahon as the show was over and everyone was preparing to leave for the night.

As they reached the door of the office of Stephanie McMahon, she thanked Trish again and gave her a hug her eyes filled with tears yet again because she had such a great time tonight and she was afraid it was all just a dream. After Trish left her, she gave a light knock on the door and waited for permission to enter, from experience at home she knew never to just enter a room without being told to.

"Come in!" Came a masculine voice which caught her by surprise but with a shrug she slowly made her way into the room, freezing in the doorway at the sight in front of her; Vince, Shane & Stephanie McMahon all huddled at the desk chatting away. Lita was also there just sat in the corner of the room looking like she's had a telling off from the head teacher or something. As Steph looked up, she noticed Lexi eyeing the room cautiously with slight worry in her eyes as she was trying to work out what was going on. 

"Are we sure about this? If this all comes out it could change her life. If it's true it means Amy was what? 15 years old when she had her which means shed have been a fucking minor when she had sex!" Shane was having a heated discussion with his father as they tried to find her birth records using the details Amy Dumas gave them. "We can't have social services getting a whiff of this because Hardy could get in serious trouble, he was 16 after all and we can not afford to lose either of them". It was obvious that this really annoyed them, something like this could bring bad press on the company. Lexi was suddenly in a panic, she wasn't sure what this meant for her, were they going to get rid of her and pretend she didn't exist? Was that even possible after everything that happened? 

"Do we have to come public? We are good at writing story-lines so why don't we make something up? Write her in as a long lost relative of Amy or something?" This was Triple H who had just arrived, he and Michaels having been the main event. Lexi looked up and she raised her hand even though she knew she didn't need to she was just panicking. 

"I.. I don't think they'll believe she has a sister 15 years her junior, especially since i can't even wrestle and it will come apparent quite quickly". She voiced up and she had all eyes on her, instantly making her regret talking she put her head down and started fiddling with her hair nervously.

"We'll deal with this tomorrow, we should all get some rest we have a busy week ahead of us". Vince's word was always final, with that everyone moved out to the car park. Young Lexi grabbed her bag and obediently followed still not sure where she would be staying. 

"Wait a minute". She was stopped by Stephanie near the limo which was usually only reserved for McMahon's."Do you have a place you can stay sweetheart?" She asked her not sure if they had even thought this through, she can't exactly be left on her own in case her adopted family found her. Honestly Lexi was lost she didn't think of any of this when she originally ran away, she didn't even have time to plan it through. 

"She can stay with us, we have two rooms and a couch in our hotel". This was Matt Hardy, he and Jeff and waited for her just in case she wanted to stay with them. She smiled at the thought, she really admired both of them and loved that she got to spend time with them, man Chad was going to be so jealous when he found out.

"I'm not sure if that's wise Matt- ". Steph had started to say but she was interrupted by young Lexi who threw herself onto him in a hug so relieved to have him and Jeff supporting her the way they did. 

"That would be great, thank you Matt". She said quietly as she sobbed into his shoulder and with that an emotional Stephanie left them to it. Her head was spinning as she went through everything she just learnt, information she's not even allowed to tell anyone. She could be a freaking Hardy, daughter to one of the stars she had idolized her whole life.

"Lets go". Matt said softly as he gently took the young girls hand and walked with her to his and Jeff's car. He could tell there was something that was on her mind but he also knew she wouldn't tell him if she didn't want to so he said nothing at all as they drove to the hotel.