| 02 |

jeongin can't remember a time when his parents didn't bring up their son getting a girlfriend.

it was almost routine now. he would wake up, go to school, come back home and do his homework, wait for his parents to get back, and then have dinner with them while they asked him why he hadn't ever brought a girl home.

so jeongin grew up, thinking that loving the opposite gender was the only option for him.

however, as many times as his parents pestered him and imagined him in the future with a wife and kids, jeongin never brought a girl home.

and this wasn't because he was gay, he just thought he was too young. his 16 year old self could never handle a relationship, whether it was with a girl or a boy.

sure, his friends had crushes. he was more than willing to listen to felix rant on and on about his crush for a certain boy.

and the truth is, jeongin has had crushes before. but he was never one to act, and they would usually go away after a week or two. so he wasn't in agony whether they liked him back or not. he just moved on.

so jeongin was stuck. well, that's what some people would say. except, he didn't think he was stuck. he just decided that he wasn't ready for a relationship. no matter how many times his parents would pressure him.

"i think i'm too young," he would say back, receiving scoffs and shrugs in return.

this never deterred him, though. he hadn't found anyone that truly caught his eye to the point where he would seriously pursue a relationship with them.

so, in jeongin's mind, he was doing fine.

»»————————««

i wrote this sorta based on how i feel lol

thanks for all the love!!