Chapter 16 - The Ex

Jocelyn was kneeling on the end of the sofa with her butt in the air when the telephone rang. Jocelyn knew that she was going to be spanked today and had left her panties off especially. She had made an extra special dinner for Marc this evening and had flirted with him mercilessly while he sat down and ate it. She had felt a thrill when Marc discovered her missing panties while she was serving him his dinner. His hands had wandered under her skirt as she stood next to him. Initially he had been content to just run his hands up and down her stockings, but then he had let his hands wander over the cheeks over her buttocks. She had noticed the bulge in his pants grow as soon as he discovered that she was not wearing any underwear. They had not spoken but their shared look said everything they needed to know.

Now the time had come and Jocelyn was thoroughly looking forward to spending the rest of the evening with Marc. She wanted to feel her backside glow with that special heat which aroused her so much. Afterwards Marc had promised that he was going to put her on her knees and 'make' her suck his cock. It was making her wet just thinking about it!

Ring ring. Ring ring.

Marc glared at the telephone with hatred. If his eyes had been lasers, the telephone would have instantly burst into flames. He looked back at Jocelyn. Such a tempting morsel she made, kneeling there on the arm of the sofa waiting for him to spank her. He had been looking forward to this moment all day long. Another insistent ring took his attention away from Jocelyn again. It was rare for him to be called in the evening, but when he was called it was normally an emergency. In disgust at having his special evening plans interrupted, he strode over towards the telephone.

"Yes" Marc's tone of voice was almost scarily aggressive.

"Hello Marc. Claire here from We Also Walk Dogs"

Marc turned his head back towards Jocelyn. From here he could see her bare backside and he was eager to get back to it. Jocelyn had stayed put but had twisted her head around to see what was going on. She wriggled her bum slightly to remind him of what was waiting for him as soon as he was finished with his call.

"Ah. Hi Claire." Marc replied in a much softer tone of voice.

"Sorry that it took a while to get back to you. It turned out that our client was out of town for a few days. They are willing to meet with you to discuss Jocelyn. Would Friday evening suit you?"

"Yes, Friday evening would be fine. When? Where?"

"My client has suggested the Italian restaurant, Mediterraneano, at eight o'clock, would that be OK?"

"I know the restaurant. I used to go there quite a bit. That will be fine, thank you."

"OK, then I will tell Abigail that you will meet her there."

"Abigail? As in Abigail Siegel?"

"Yes, that's right. Abigail Siegel. I understand that you know the lady, is that right?"

"Yes. We were engaged to be married before she left suddenly. It was my fault. She has rejected all contact up until now. I would never have imagined that she would have organized a maid for me. What is she doing?"

"I have no idea Marc. Maybe you will find out when you meet her."

"Hm. Yes. OK. Mediterraneano at eight o'clock on Friday. I'll be there. Thank you Claire." Marc put the phone down and looked over towards Jocelyn. Jocelyn had gotten up off the sofa and was standing next to it.

"You are going back to your fiancé" She put her face in her hands and started to sob. Marc walked towards her, but she pushed him away and ran off out of the room.

+ + +

Marc went upstairs and knocked on Jocelyn's door.

"Go away Sir."

"Jocelyn. I will meet with Abigail, but I don't want to win her back. I just need to talk to her to get her to sign your contract over to me."

There was no response.

"Jocelyn. Please, stop being silly. Open the door and come back downstairs."

"Just leave me be."

Marc turned away infrustration He hoped that Jocelyn would calm down by tomorrow and let himreassure her that he had no intention of going back to Abigail.

---

Hi!

So, how's this going to pan out? I hate to leave Jocelyn feeling so upset. How well will Marc deal with this? He is, at best, a very stubborn guy...

Thanks very much for reading. It is a huge support just to see my work is being read...:-)

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Thanks!

---

If you would like to read the complete book, it is available for sale on Amazon. To find it, go to "Kindle Store", then search for "Cabert Silversmith".

If you see the message "Your search contains adult items which have been hidden. If you wish to see them, show all results", click on "show all results". :-)

Have fun, play safe,

Cabert