Chapter 21 - Shopping for 'My Jocelyn'

Marc took Jocelyn with him in his car. "I'm not letting you out of my sight today" he had said as they left. They both smiled as he said it. They both knew she was not going anywhere but she enjoyed the special attention he was giving her. Jocelyn was quite surprised when they stopped at the local pet store. She looked at Marc quizzically as they walked towards the store, but he just smiled and held out his hand to take hers. She placed her hand in his. His hand was firm, warm, but dry. They hadn't held hands like lovers together very often and it still had that magical feel about it, of being a special connection between the two of them.

Once in the store, Marc walked over to the dog collars. "Are you thinking of getting a pet?" Jocelyn asked curiously. Marc laughed. "You could say that. I own you now Jocelyn, at least until the end of the year. Especially today, I want a very clear symbol that you belong to me. I might get a custom-made collar for you to wear later on, but this is the best that I will be able to do today." Jocelyn lips formed very round, almost silent "Oh".

Looking over the collars Marc dismissed the heavy leather collars as being too masculine for his little maid. Then his eyes caught sight of a soft leather collar in hot pink. Perfect! He picked it up, together with the matching lead. Then he saw some quite small collars. I wonder if...? He picked up two of those as well.

Jocelyn tagged along happily behind him as he walked over to the dog beds. He looked closely at the biggest ones in the store. "Is that for me as well?" she asked. Marc was obviously trying to make up his mind which one he wanted to get. "Yes" was his slightly distracted reply. "Then could I have that one, please?" Jocelyn pointed to large pinkish colored fabric bed with a soft fluffy cream lining on the inside. "It looks nice and warm and soft, and it almost matches my collar." Marc looked over to Jocelyn. She was standing there with her hands clasped together looking at him most earnestly. "I think that you are going to enjoy your punishment more than I am" he said with a chuckle. "Go on then, pick it up." Jocelyn sort of rolled the bed up a little so that she could carry it. It was still almost as large as she was and she followed Marc happily towards the pay desk.

On an impulse Marc grabbed a couple of stainless steel dog bowls, which he saw on his way to the checkout. At the checkout desk, the woman serving tried to sell them a short piece of thick, brightly colored, rope for a large dog to chew on and play with. Marc and Jocelyn both struggled to keep a straight face at the thought of Jocelyn biting into the rope and then being pulled around the floor by Marc.

Marc and Jocelyn dumped their purchases into the car and headed off to the hardware store. Marc clearly knew the layout of the store very well. He quickly picked up a couple of lengths of hemp rope, a light chain, and a set of small padlocks. Jocelyn raised an eyebrow at his purchases, but said nothing.

Marc's last port of call was the local shoe shop. This time it was not a quick stop. Marc had Jocelyn try on a lot of different high heeled pumps before settling on a pair of gorgeous high heeled pumps that just screamed "fuck me" to anyone looking at them. From the way that Marc looked hungrily at her when she tried them on, Jocelyn would have bought them for him herself. He was obviously getting the message loud and clear! Jocelyn reluctantly took the pumps back off again so that Marc could pay for them and they made their way home.

+ + +

Once they had unloaded the car, Marc stated that Jocelyn's punishment would start later and last until the weekend. Marc also made it clear that it was part of her punishment that she be denied sex for a few days even if he was not.

Jocelyn felt that it was a cruel and unusual punishment. She mentioned that to Marc, but he just replied. "Maybe, but I am really looking forward to having you being totally desperate for sex with me. I want you to be fully aware of what you would have missed if you had run away so that you are never tempted to do that again. I want you to be in sexual heat the whole time and I am going to enjoy every minute of it." Jocelyn felt hot and desperate just hearing the heat in his voice as he said it.

Jocelyn was also bursting with curiosity to know what Marc was going to do with all the things that he had bought. She knew better than to ask, even if her imagination was running wild. Some of the things that she thought of were probably not even physically possible!

+ + +

After dinner, Marc had told Jocelyn not disappear off to her room. "You are mine now." he had said. Jocelyn was pleased that he wanted to spend his free time with her. He put a film on the TV and lay down on the sofa. He called Jocelyn over to him and she lay down on the sofa in front of him. Marc wrapped his arms about her and pulled her close. Jocelyn enjoyed the warmth of him against her back. She felt protected, loved and cared for.

Slowly, Marc's hands started to wander over Jocelyn's body. Jocelyn relaxed, enjoying the gentle caresses. Then, as the film continued, Marc started to take more liberties with Jocelyn's body. As he caressed and tweaked her breasts, Jocelyn started to lose track of the film. "I thought we weren't going to have sex."

"We won't"

Jocelyn was a little confused, but decided not to worry about it and just enjoy Marc's touch. Marc smiled behind Jocelyn's head. She obviously had no idea of what he was going to do. As Jocelyn's body became more aroused he slipped his hand under her skirt. His fingers slid over her garter belt and onto her sexy panties. Slowly his finger circled around her vagina. Jocelyn pushed herself onto his finger and closed her eyes. She had given up making any pretense of following the film.

Marc carried on letting his finger circle. He was very aware that Jocelyn was becoming more and more aroused by the minute. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower, he kept his fingers moving He was in no hurry; the film had another hour to run and he knew the plot of the film anyway. His hand left her pussy for a while to caress her legs, her breasts, the backs of her knees, behind her ear; all the different places that he knew where she was sensitive to his touch. After exploring one sensitive part of her body with his fingers, he let his fingers slip back to her pussy. As she soon as she started to become quite aroused, his fingers would leave and explore another part of her body. He was careful not to let her get too close to orgasm though. And, when the end of the film came, he sent her upstairs to bed.

"No!"

"Yes Jocelyn. By the time that I am finished, you will be begging me to let you come. You are not to touch yourself. If you do, then I will double the term of your punishment and keep you tied up so that you cannot touch yourself at night. If you are good and don't touch yourself, I will let you come at the weekend."

The thought of being tied up at night, all night, did strange things to Jocelyn. The thought was so erotic that she almost came there and then. Agh! Thought Jocelyn as she turned to go to bed, this is not a punishment, this is torture!

---

Hi!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has read this book. I am honored that you have taken the time to follow Marc and Jocelyn as they find their way together.

However, this is a teaser. At 21 Chapters, it is a very long teaser! I hope that you have enjoyed this book so far and would like to read the rest on Amazon. I have set the price as low as Amazon will let me. The final book has another 11 Chapters for you to enjoy.

I have enjoyed writing on Wattpad so much that my next book will be written here, then edited and published. That way, you'll get the whole story...!

Once again, thanks very much for reading. It is a huge support to see my work being read. Especially over the past few weeks, "Maid for You" has been climbing up the rankings. Thank you all so much for that!

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Thanks!

---

If you would like to read the complete book, it is available for sale on Amazon. To find it, go to "Kindle Store", then search for "Cabert Silversmith".

If you see the message "Your search contains adult items which have been hidden. If you wish to see them, show all results", click on "show all results". :-)

Have fun, play safe,

Cabert