Chapter III

I check myself in front of the mirror, I look beautiful. I'm attending my Husband's wedding.

"It's the time, sweetheart." Pattie said and i nodded. I walked out the door and walked to the aisle, but not as the bride, more like bridesmaid. I looked at Justin across the aisle. He gave me that smile smiled, and i gave him fake smile.

The music is starts, Selena walked the aisle, i can't help but notice that Justin staring at me. I looked at him, and nod. He looks down and now looks at Selena.

She looks beautiful and perfect. I admit, she looks even more beautiful than me. Not gonna lie. That's why Justin dated her, right ? she's perfect like a barbie. Beautiful.

[skip to the vow]

"I Do." Selena said. Now it's Justin Turn.

"Justin Bieber, Do you take you Selena Gomez to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you both part ?"

Justin looked at me and i nod, "I do." He said and still not taking his eyes off of mine. I give him a thumbs up and give him a fake smile.

"You may now kiss your bride."

This is the most hurtful part. When i got to see..... that.

That wedding kiss. now i feel empty, He's not mine anymore, but he's Selena's too. I looked down and walked slowly out the church. It's hurt to see your husband kiss his other wife, even though your the one who want it to happen. I just couldn't stand it.

Carin, Scooter and Ryan Good walked to me and hug me tight, I can't do this. I feel tears fall again.

"I'm sorry, Lindsay." Carin whispered. Scooter rub my back up and down. and Ryan look at us with a sympathy look.

"I want to go home, Carin." I said slowly

"Sure, let's go home. Scott ? Ryan ? You're coming or wait here ?" Carin asked

"We'll wait here, i'll send Butler, Somers and Bekkah to go home, okay, Lindsy ?" Scooter said

"It's okay, just enjoy the rest of the wedding." I Said.

"Let's just go home." Carin said and we're heading to her car.

Slow ride, not an awkward, just a peacefull silent. I like it, a good way to calm myself.

After about ten minutes, we got home.

"I'll be stay in the living room if you need me, sweetie."

"Thanks Carin." I walked to my new bed. Since Selena and Justin will sleep in the main room. I walked pass a picture of me and Justin on our wedding day on the table near my bedroom door. I grabbed it and bring it with me inside the room. I decided to delete all of my picture with Justin and put it all inside my bedroom, so it won't hurt Selena, even she knows it, hell, the whole world know.

I get in my bedroom and cry myself to sleep.

[Hours later / 7PM]

*knock knock*

I woke up to find myself still on this bridesmaid dress. I heard a knock on the door and walked to the door immadiately and open it to find a tired Justin on his shirt and jeans.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Let's go somewhere,I kind of need some refreshing." He said.

"Justin, it's your first night with Selena. Remember why i asked you to marry her ?"