Chapter VIII

I wake up the next morning, my eyes are so heavy. Cried al night long. I grabbed my phone and saw there 9 calls 2 texts, 7 calls from Justin and i text from Justin

"Please pick up, i want to talk to you. And i'm so sorry :( -Justin"

And another calls from Pattie and text from Pattie. What did she want? Maybe Justin just use her phone. I read the text from Pattie.

"If you think i'm Justin. No. You're 100% wrong. But i know you're secret. Can we please talk hun? It's important. I won't tell Justin. I promise, Please answer the call. -Pattie"

Secret? What... omg, that letter. She always know where i put important things. Oh God. I hope she didn't tell Justin yet about this. Oh God.

I reply her text,

=Text Convo=

L : What secret ? And yeah, we can talk Pattie. Since you are Justin's mum. So.

P : I'm also your mom, Justin married to you. I'm your mom. You're at Bekkah's ? Meet me, Starbucks at 9, maybe ?

L : okay, i'll be there.

P : see you soon, baby. i love you. Both of you.

L : Love you too, Mom.

=Text Convo END=

Wait, Both of you ? What's that mean ? Did she know about... Maybe it's just me and Bekkah. No, there's no way it happens. I'm not ready yet.

"BEKKAH!" i shouted. I saw the clock. It's 8.30. I have about 30 minutes, like seriously ?

"Yes ?" She popped out from nowhere but the door.

"could you please accompany to the starbucks?"

"If you want to grab breakfast, i could make you pancake."

"No, Pattie wants to meet me."

"Why ?"

I looked at Bekkah, "I think she know about our secret"

"What secret ?" She asked confused.

"Don't play dumb, Bekkah. It's about the pregnancy!" I patted her head slowly.

"Hey! It's YOUR secret!" She moaned.

"Okay okay, let's just get ready, she wants to met me at 9."

"You're kidding, right ? it's 30 minutes left and i'm like a mess now."

"Just go!"

=Starbucks=

I saw Pattie with a shade and drink some coffee with muffin. I walked to her with Bekkah.

"Morning, Pattie." She looked up and meet my eyes, she give me a warm smile then look at my tummy. She definitely know my secret.

"Morning, Sweetheart." She walked to me and hug me. I hugged her back and smile, " come on take a seat, hey Bekky."

"Hey, Pattie." Bekkah said, smiling.

"So, what's this all about, mom?" I looked at her, serious look.

She sighed, and grabbed something from her bag and put letter from hospital. My pregnancy test result and give it to me.

"Why ?" She asked.

"It's a wrong test, it's Selena's. she wanted me to keep it." I lied, obviously.

"Lindsay-" She hold my hand, "It's your name on it."

"It's wrong, seriously, it's selena's result. And not mine. I can't pregnant remember ?" I give her a sad look.

"Lindsay, you can't lie to me. I know that i'm just your mother-in-law. But i can see the truth in your eyes. You're like my biological daughter, Lindsay. And i know when you're lying. and Plus, to make it sure, i went to Dr Johnson, yesterday. To make sure if it's true. And he said, yes. you're 100% pregnant."