Chapter VII

[Pattie's POV]

I slowly open the envelope, and grab the letter inside. Slowly open the letter and read it slowly till i found the word...

"Lindsay Jensen is 100% Positive Pregnant"

"Oh. My God." Lindsay is pregnant. But how ? i need to see this doctor. I bring the letter with me and walked out the room and grab my car keys.

"Justin, i'm going!" I shouted.

"Where ma ?" Justin asked confused.

"Somewhere, important."

"Want me to drive you ?" He asked.

"No, i'll bring my own car. You stay with Selena and call Lindsay where she is!"

"Is that so necessary to call her?" Selena asked.

"YES! SHE'S MY PRIORITY NOW, SELENA! Just call her Justin! Ask her where she is! I want her to be home once i got home! and she is your wife, you have to care about her too! Not Just Selena over here"

"Okay Ma!" He said, lazily. I swear this kid.

I start drive to the hospital, real fast. once i got there, i run to this room, i don't care if there's any line or something, i just want to know and make sure. But thank God, i'm the only one there.

"Can i help you ?" the doctor said, turning around, "Ah! Pattie! How are you ?" It's Johnson, he's an old friend of mine.

"Hello Johnson, i'm good thank you." I said, gave him smile.

"So, congratulation for the grandchild!" Johnson said.

"Johnson, that's why i came here. So, it's true she's pregnant ?"

"Come sit, Pattie." He show me to a chair in front of me.

"So ?"

"Yes, she's pregnant. And i know that Justin is now also married to Selena." He sighed.

"What's wrong? why you sighed?"

"Pattie, Selena is-"

"Mom ? What are you doing here ?" Selena came from the door, what is she doing here ?

"Just talking with Doctor Johnson, about your pregnancy, just ask some tips." I gave her weak smile, fake.

"Oh, okay. Well, Doctor, i want to check something." I look over Johnson, he looks annoyed. What did i missed ?

"You want me to accompany you, dear ?" I asked her.

"No. don't i think i'll just have a time with Doctor Johnson." She said, nervous.

"Sure, okay. See you Johnson." I walked out the room.

"See you." He said.

I know something is up.

[Selena's POV]

Pattie is yelled at me, there's something wrong, so i just followed her, to the hospital? what is she doing here ?

I followed her again and she walked to the pregnancy's room ? Dr Johnson better not to tell her about my pregnancy, yes, it's a fake pregnant. If that's what i need to make Justin really fall for me, then yes, i can do that. I have to get him back. I seriously have to. And i don't want him to be around that Lindsay girl. I think i play it good, until now.

I walked to the door, put my ear on the door, so i could hear their conversation.

And i know that Justin is now also married to Selena." That's Dr Johnson.