Chapter X

[Justin's POV]

"Good Night too, Selena." I sit on the edge of the bed. Wow, Selena is pregnant. I can't believe it. I love it so much! But, something bother me. I don't have much time to spend with Lindsay. Man, i'm such a bad Husband. Maybe i should ask for forgiveness, from her. I didn't mean to, kiss Selena in front of her, i just.. She's having my baby and I.. I caught in the moment. I should of visit Lindsay, i have to apologize. Yes, i have to.

I grabbed my phone and car keys, and walked out to the front door when i heard the bell ring, It's almost midnight, you seriously want to visit someone this time, dude? Hold on, i'm also going to visit Lindsay. I opened the door and Bekkah? with... Lindsay's bag ?

"Oh you guys are home! How was the date guys?" She get in the house.

"How do you know about our date ?" I asked confused. It's a spontanous date. Nobody including my mom, know about it.

She smirked, "Of course Lindsay! She couldn't stop talking about your date!"

"Wait, Date, me and-"

"Lindsay duhh! Who else it could be ?" She put the bag on the sofa.

Date? Lindsay? She... She came ?

"She came ?" screw my life.

Bekkah looked at me, "what do you mean with She came? did you... OH MY GOD JUSTIN! I can't believe you did this to her!"

"What's going on here ?" My mom awake, looking at both of us.

"Hello Pattie, look at your son, he's such a bad ass to his OWN wife! Don't you even remember what day is it, huh?"

"Wha.. what do you mean, Bekkah?" What day?

"IT'S THE TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR FIRST TIME MET. I Can't believe you forget it, Justin. Oh my God."

"Oh my God." My mom covered her mouth with her hands, "Where's Lindsay now?"

"I have no idea! She left at 8 to your usual place. You screw things, Justin. I want you to think, Lindsay or Selena. If you choose Selena over Lindsay, you will regret it so much, because she is hav-"

"Bekkah stop!" There she stood, Lindsay, with.. a guy ?

"Why? When you're gonna tell him everything ? I'm tired to see you get hurt and hurt every single day! Thinking about give up, everything! You hurt your self with your stupid idea, Lindsay. Just think about it! I love you, Lindsay. We're like sister. I can't see you get even hurt!"

"Bekkah, I'm fi-"

"No! You're not! Crying every single night, telling yourself how stupid you are! And coming to this pointless, so-called-date!"

She looked down, i'm looking at this guy behind him, who is he ?

"Who are you ?" I asked, looking at him.

"It's none of your bussiness, Justin." Lindsay said. It's kinda hurt, to see your WIFE hanging with other guys.

"Yeah, it's none of your bussiness. Here's the thing, Justin. I give you 30 days, to think about it. Lindsay or Selena. 30 fucking days to think. Lindsay, i have to go. Love you girl. Good Night Pattie." Bekkah walked out the house and smiling at this guy.

"Beck, you have to go home, and thanks for the ride." She hugged, him? Wtf ?

"Yea, see you soon, Linds." He walked away with his car.

"See you soon." She said.

I smirked, "There's no way i let you hang with that guy."

"It's none of your bussiness." She grabbed her bag and walked to her room, but i grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry." I looked down, tears fall down my cheek.

"I'm tired." She let go of her hand, but i pulled her and hugged her tight.

"Please, let me stay with you tonight." I let tears, fall down my cheeks, again.

"Justin, Sel-"

"Stop thinking about her! Think about yourself ! You're hurting yourself! I know you want me to stay with you tonight!" I yelled at her.

"Justin!" Mom said, "Lindsay, Justin is right. You guys need time together, to finish your problems. Stay with him tonight, okay?" Mom came to her and rub her back, up and down, comforting her.

"What about Sel-"

"Geez! Stop thinking about her ! You're my wife, Lindsay."

"Justin, stop yelling!" My mom now shouted at me.

"Sorry. I just. I miss you, Lindsay! I want to hug you. Please let me." I looked down, sad, knowing that my own wife doesn't want me to stay with her.

She sighed, "okay." I looked up at her, smiling big.

"Okay, now both of you, go sleep." Mom said.

"Come on!" I picked Lindsay's bag and her hand, intertwined our finger,

"Good night Mom!" She said.

"Good night guys!" Mom shouted.

==============================================================================

Hello! thanks for reading this. sorry for not updating. Been busy with college stuffs lately and i'm soooo sorry for any typo, grammar, or anything. Just.... don't mind it, terribly sorry x