Chapter IV

"Thank you, Brian." I said

"You're welcome. I'll just go home now, Lindsay." He said, parked the car in front of my house, more like Justin's house.

"You sure want to walk ? i mean, it's pretty far."

"Nah, it's fine. I'll just walk. or maybe call a cab. Don't mind it." He gave the car keys and get out of the car, so do i.

"Oh, alright then, thanks again!"

"You're welcome sissy!" He walked away.

I saw there's another car parked in front of the house, more like Scooter's car. I guess they are here now. I walked in to the house and someone attack me with hug, very tight.

"I miss you" He whispered. Justin.

"I miss you too, Justin." I hug back tight.

"Where have you been?" He let go of me and kiss my head.

"Bekkah. She needs me to help her with her stuffs."

"Oh, i see." He rub my cheek and smile, then he frowned, "Babe, why you look so pale ? are you okay?"

Why people keep telling me that i'm pale ?

"Uhm, yeah, i'm fine. Just tired. I think i'll skip dinner." I made excuses.

"Okay, i'll sleep with you tonight." He said.

"No, It's okay Justin. You have to sleep with Selena till she got pregnant."

"But-"

"No but Justin. I'm fine." I kissed his cheek, "Love You."

"Love you more." He said, kiss me on the lips.

I walked in to my bedroom, but in the middle of the way, i fall and everything went black.

[Justin's POV]

I saw her walked to her room, but in th middle of her way, she fell.

"LINDSAY!" I run to her and pick her up bridal style, "Oh My God."

I feel Sick, she's sick for sure. I lay her on her bed.

"MOOM!" i shouted, holding her cheeks.

"Yes, Just- OMG WHAT'S HAPPEN ?" Mom shouted

"I don't know! could you please bring something, ice, water or porridge, tea or whatever ?"

"yes yes, i will. just don't panic Justin. It will be all fine." She ran to the kitchen, i think.

"Lindsay, baby, please wake up." I feel warm tears fall down my cheek. What if there's something's wrong with her ? No, Justin. She will be fine. Your wife will be okay. Calm down shit Justin. She's fine! She's just tired, right ?

I feel her hand moves a bit.

"Lindsay?" I whispered.

"Justin.. What are you doing here ?" she whispered weakly.

"you fainted. we should go to the hospital." I hold her hands, kiss her head.

She gave me her smile, weak smile, i can't help but smile back at her.

"I'm fine, Justin. I'm 100% fine. I just forgot to have my lunch. It's okay. It's not a big deal."

"Here's the porridge and hot tea. You okay dear?" Mom walked in and sit next to her. rub her forehead.

"I'm fine, Pattie. and thanks" She said.

No, there's something wrong with her. She never fainted before. She was a strong girl.