Winnie Parkinson

Winnie: fair one; white and smooth; soft; happiness; pure; holy peacemaker
———— Rick Grimes

Winnie: fair one; white and smooth; soft; happiness; pure; holy peacemaker———— Rick Grimes

The name Winnie is of English origin, meaning "holy peacemaking, gentle friend". Winnie also is the name of a soft-voiced, lovable, and quiet protagonist. Despite being naive, he is thoughtful and friendly, and sometimes an insightful character who is willing to help his friends and try his best.

Winnie is quiet, hiding the demons screaming within her head.

A scruffy redneck gives the introvert girl the nickname Pooh, because to him she is an insightful introvert. To him she is a misunderstood disaster; no one confides in a Dixon without being broken themselves; so broken she disowned the name. To herself, she knows that she has secrets and a past, but to everyone else she refuses to let them in.

In the world full of the undead, Winnie is a pretty disaster. While she bites her tongue and keeps her composure, her eyes reveal the real pain she is suppressing. She feels more alive when the rest of the world around her is slowly dying; she feels at peace knowing her future fate.. all until she meets a small group trapped in a shopping center.