12 | FANNA IS REAL?!?!: Calpurnia Tea Ep. 2

"Okay, so let's discuss what he have left to film for today before we wrap," Josh began once he approached Finn and Hannalynn. "You two will be at a party, Hanna's arm on your shoulder, and when we give you two the signal, you kiss. Got it?"

While Finn nodded, Hannalynn's eyes grew wide; this would be her first kiss. "I'm sorry, what?"

Josh raised an eyebrow at her. "Didn't you know you were playing his love interest?"

"No?" Hannalynn glanced over at Finn, who was staring down at his feet.

"Well I mean it was kind of obvious based on what we've been shooting this entire time," Josh continued. "It's just a quick kiss, Hannalynn."

"I know, but I don't know how my boyfriend would feel about it," Hannalynn mumbled.

"It's just for the roll, Han, like acting," Finn explained. "Nothing to worry about, Jack will be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive," Finn smiled. "Come on, let's get ready to film."

Hannalynn nodded and they got in their places. They began to film and entered the party, Hannalynn putting her arm on Finn's shoulder like Josh instructed. They waited for his signal, and once he gave it to them, Hannalynn lifted her head off her shoulder and locked eyes with Finn, who was smiling down at her. She smiled back as she leaned in, her lips pressed against his. She pulled away and grinned before laying her head back on his shoulder, Finn grinning as well.

"Cut!" Josh called. "That was great, but the shot wasn't, so let's do it again. Wait for my signal."

"You ready?" Finn asked.

Hannalynn nodded. "Always," she blurted out without thinking and let out a nervous laugh. Finn laughed back before Josh called action. The two kissed once again, and this time Josh was pleased with the footage.

"Great! Awesome! Now we just have to film a couple more scenes," Josh called. The two continued to film, including running out of the house and driving away, although Finn wasn't the one driving. Once the scenes were completed, Josh called it a wrap and announced that the video would be out the following week as everyone cheered.

"We did it!" Finn exclaimed as he pulled Hannalynn in for a hug. She grinned as she hugged him back and cheered, excited that her first music video had wrapped successfully.

•••

INSTAGRAM