Chapter 2; The New World

(Lucy's POV)

It's been two days....I kicked out Loki out of my house, and I wanted to go find Natsu again.

'July 2nd,' I read as I crossed off July 1st on my calendar. I looked at the bottom of my calendar,"Didn't there used to be something written here?"
I said out loud,"It might just be my imagination." I turned away from the calendar and headed out the door to the guild.

~At the guild~

'Good, the guild is noisy again,' I thought as I opened the doors. The guild was filled with people as usual, and everyone was noisy. I looked everywhere and it was weird, there were no fights with Natsu in it.

'There's only Gajeel and Gray fighting...'

"Can you shut the door already? I can hear everyone from here." A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around, shut the door, and I saw my pinkette friend again.

"Natsu!" I smiled as I hugged him.

"Uh...Do I know you..?" he asked. I stopped hugging him.

"Huh? It's me, Lucy Heartifilla."

"I don't know you...." he awkwardly replied.

"We met at that one city remember? You helped me break that love spell from that one guy....."

"Oh right! Hi Luigi!" he smiled.

"It's Lucy!" I frowned. I observed him, and noticed his guild sign was gone.
"What happened to your insignia?" I asked.

"I didn't join a guild," he explained,"I'm busy looking for Igneel, right, Happy?"

"Aye, sir!" Happy popped out.

I shrugged,"Oh...I see. Goodbye then, Natsu, Happy." I turned around.

"Bye Luigi!"

"IT'S LUCY!"

(Natsu's POV)

"We know that girl, right?" Happy asked.

"Yeah, Lucy's our best friend. she payed for our dinner back at the diner!" I smiled.

"Oh, yeah."

"We should start looking for Igneel somewhere!"

"Aye!"

((Note: Natsu was transferred to other worlds as well, but he wanted to see if Igneel still existed.))

(Lucy's POV)

'That's weird...Natsu was the one who got me to Fairy Tail since he was at that guild since his childhood....in this world, who did?
A life without Natsu....that seems impossible to me.'

"What are you thinking about?" Mira asked.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"You know, Loki is good and all, but I saw this mysterious guy in town looking for a guy named Igneel. He looked like your type, I could make you see him!" Mira smiled.

"Natsu..?"

"Yeah! That guy, he and my little sister were childhood friends. Lisanna had a huge crush on him, but Natsu focused on finding Igneel more than anything."

"Oh...Mira, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"If you've been placed into another world, and in that other world, the guy that you liked didn't know you anymore, what would you do?"

"That's tough," Mira thought for a moment,"...I would make him fall for me all over again, if that's possible."

"Thanks Mirajane!" I smiled,"I should get going now." I got off the bar stool and ran out the guild.

~Back at the apartment~

"I know now! July 7th was supposed to be Natsu's 10th year in Fairy Tail!" I exclaimed as I looked at my calendar,"Natsu and I planned to go somewhere...."

"Princess, you like him, don't you?" Virgo popped out behind me.

I blushed,"I-I don't!"

"Anyways, I know what happened, Princess. You got transferred into another world."

"Why?"

"Because you died in the other world."

"You're probably right...I do remember getting hit with a sharp sword."

"Luccy~! I'm hoome~!" The door opened and Loki was there.

"I should be going now, goodbye, Princess." Virgo poofed.

"Good afternoon, Lucy!" Loki smiled and hugged me.

I pushed him away,"Look, I don't know anything in this world, and I don't remember being asked out by you!"

Loki pushed up his glasses,"You still haven't gained your memory yet, let me give you a kiss to help you remember."

"No!" I yelled,"I've been transferred from another world to here, and the only one I loved there was Natsu!" I blurted out.

"Who's...Natsu..?" Loki asked.

I blushed,'I said I loved Natsu, didn't I?'

"He's that guy who's been searching for his father!"

"That guy? He's nothing."

"He is special to me, he's the one that got me into Fairy Tail!"

"I thought it was Wendy..."

"Well, that's the Lucy that belonged in this world.. The real Lucy, me, already died on July 1st at exactly 7:12 a.m. I was transferred to this world..I only knew you as one of my spirits."

"I understand, I should get back to the celestial world, anyways. Bye, Lucy." He disappears as well. I sighed, and sat on the floor.

-End of chapter 2-