Chapter 6; Erza & Jellal's Wedding

(Natsu's POV)

I don't even remember what happened at the bar, all I know is that we had a contest. I rose up from the hotel bed, and scratched my hair. I looked around, nobody was awake yet, until I noticed Lucy freaking out next to me.

"Lucy?" I whispered.

She jumped a little and faced me,"Yes?" she whispered back in a calm tone.

"Uh...where's your clothes?"

"You don't remember what happened last night, do you?"

"Nope."

"Here's a hint, look at your shorts."

"I don't see your poin-" I looked. Yes, I was naked. Lucy was naked too. I blushed real hard.
"So we had...." I mumbled.

"Yes. We had 'that'," Lucy replied,"How about we forget about this and just get on with Erza & Jellal's wedding."

"I agree." We looked at the other bed, Gray and Juvia were sound asleep, cuddling.

"Okay, we should get changed first," I whispered.

"Of course," Lucy she collected her clothes she wore last night. I got my clothes and put them on, I didn't feel weird when I saw Lucy naked. I guess I'm finally used to it. My muffler was still on my neck of course. Lucy changed into normal clothes.

"It's only 11:45," Lucy whispered to herself.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

"Wait until the after party. But we can eat some chips," Lucy got out a bag of chips from her luggage.

"That's good enough," I shrugged as we shared the chips.

~A few minutes later~

"Goodmorning!" Gray exclaimed as he got up from the bed. Juvia woke up as Gray removed his arm under her head.

"Goodmorning," Juvia mumbled.

"Get up, Juvia!" Lucy smiled,"Today's Erza's wedding day!"

"Juvia is ready for this!" Juvia rose up immediately.

"Well, we're gonna head to Erza's room to get ready." Lucy and Juvia headed out the door.

"I passed out good last night!" Gray chuckled.

"I don't even remember what happened," I admitted.

"We had the contest, and I passed out after I puked on someone's shoe. But then I woke up when Juvia dragged me to the room. Man, you and Lucy! Both of you guys were under the covers, hitting it off!" Gray chuckled.

I blushed,"Just get dressed already," I muttered.

(Lucy's POV)

We were all in Erza's room and Jellal already left the room.

"Okay girls," Erza brought out the dresses,"Here are your dresses." she handed each of us a specific dress.

"I love the color!" I squealed. It was a dress up to your knees, the top was bright red with straps and has a line of jewels on top. There's a white ribbon on your waist, and the bottom of the dress is striped with blue & red.

"The theme is blue and red," Erza smirked,"Well, we should all get changed!"

We all nodded, and I went into the bathroom. I held my stomach,"I fell like I'm going to throw up," and I did.

I flushed the toilet and cleaned my face.

"Lu-chan! Are you okay?" Levy asked, concerned, outside the bathroom.