Chapter 4; Fireworks

((This chapter was for Independence Day :p))

(Lucy's POV)

I decided to go to the guild to see if Natsu would know me.

I opened the door and found Natsu. He stared at me back with a smile.

The whole guild noticed,"What's this?"

"Are they friends?"

"They're supposed to be fighting!" Members from the guild started murmuring.

"Natsu, I need to talk to you outside. In private." I said over all the whispers.

"Okay," he walked over.

~outside~

"Natsu, have you ever...switched worlds before..?" I asked.

"How do you know?" Natsu's eyes widened.

"I've been transferred two times myself."

"Me too! Last time, I died because of that stupid dragon. And after you got hit in the head, I was transferred."

"I've been in the same scenario, but I transferred when you died."

"So that means...."

"We transfer whenever one of us dies," we said in unison.

"It also means that we need to stick together, and protect each other," Natsu grinned as he held my hand.

"Yeah," I smiled back.

"Hey, when you woke up, was there anything....weird that didn't exist in our world?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah."

"What...things?"

"Uh....Happy...slept next to me..?"

"Natsu, you're bad at lying."

"Okay, fine. But don't get mad."

"Okay."

"When I woke up, I appeared to be Lisanna's boyfriend....."

The anger in me fired up, but I suppressed my expression,"Woah....what a coincidence, the first time I've been transferred I was Loki's girlfriend, and the second time I was Gray's girlfriend. Good thing I broke up with them the first second, because I never liked them like that in the first place."

"Oh."

"Did you break up with Lisanna yet?"

"...Sure"

"You didn't, did you?"

"No..."

"Why? It's not like you like her back or something."
After I said that, Natsu was silent,"Natsu?"

"I play along in every world....I don't know what the Natsu in this world will think," he said as he looked away. I became silent for a while, thinking of something to say.

"I don't care what the Natsu in this world thinks. I want the old Natsu back. Because in this world, we hate each other! Plus I broke up with everyone, and I didn't care!" I nearly yelled, but I toned down a bit,"I miss our own world. The world where we are best friends, the world where Team Natsu exists. I really miss that feeling, the feeling when we're together." I smiled.

That last sentence made Natsu blush,"Yeah, you're right. I'm going to break up with Lisanna," he smiled back.

~Back inside the guild~

(Natsu's POV)

I walked inside, and everyone stared at me. "Did she hurt you, Natsu?" Lisanna came up to me.