chapter 10

matt pov

i went to hayes room and nocked he answerd. "sup matt." hayes said. "oh um hay is kayla here." i asked. "um yah but shes getting dressed shes about to go out." hayes said. "oh with you?" i asked. "no shes going on a date matt."  hayes said. "oh well when is shawn gonna be here?" i asked. "about 10 minutes." hayes said. "okay thanks man." i said walking away. a few tears slippee out then i fell to my knees and sobbed for a while. "matt?" great shawns here. "sorry what." i said wipping away my tears and standing up. "matt are you okay?" shawn asked. "SHAWN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE PROBLEMS YOUR GONNA HEART HER AND I KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU WHY WOULD YOU RUIN THAT FRIEND SHIP WHY.SHAWN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A HORNY INSACURE PUSSY IM DONE WITH YOU!!" i yelled. and then i felt pain on my jaw he punched me. "SHAWN!!" kayla yelled. i punched him 4 times real quick he fell down. i kicked his face and started to walk away. "oh my shawn are you okay?" kayla said crying. "SHAWN YOU KNOW IM RIGHT PLEASE PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT IM SAYING!!" i yelled going into my room.

kaylas pov

shawn was laying in my bed with ice on his face. we didnt go out we orded chines and where laying in bed watching safe haven. i was snuged into his chest crying the man was going to shoot her and lexie was stuck in the fire. i was sobbing shawn giggled. "shawn thats not funny what if she dies?" i ask. "they wont kill off a main charecter." he said. and pulled me up to his swolled jaw and kissed me for the longest time it felt good. then he driffted into sleep i know that cause of his light snoring then i drift asleep.

then to be awoken by sleep walking hayes eating doritos. "hayes what are you doing?" i asked. he opend a pop and dumped it on his head. i walked over to him took the pop and doritos and layed him in bed. wow was that hard.