chapter one

i woke up to screaming coming from me. great another night mair and its always about them. i looked at my clock its sapost to go off in 2 minutes so i just pressed stop and jumped in the shower. i opend my drawer to grab a shirt to wear with my holister jeans. i looked down and there was the lacross shirt nash gave me 2 years ago today. wow its really been that long.

flash back

"nash stop im not ticklish!"  i screamed as he held me down and atempted to tickle me. "yes you are i just cant  find the spot." he said helping me up. i glared at me. i walked away. i jumped into the hot tub and looked at taylor his body was wet and steemy from the sona i couldnt help but stare. my jaw dropped a little when i saw he wasnt wearing shorts or anything. "hay kayla close your mouth honey your gonna cetch bugs." taylor winked at me. like omg. "hay why are you still wearing close kayla?"  cameron asked. "what are you talking about?" i asked looking down. nash was now nacked as with taylor and cameron. oh god. "kayla you saw our dicks let me see them tits." taylor laughed. oh god and with that. he un did  my top. i didnt stop him. he throw my top and it landed on the roof. great. the guys just stared for a really long time. like wow. "hay guys take a picture it will last longer." i said they kept staring like they have never seen boobs before. well they probly havent. wow. "um sorry." nash said still staring. i blushed i will imite. then we heard  vocies people where hear. the owner and his sons. there are age. we ran out of the hot tub the guys throw on there shorts. "taylor my top is up there." i said pointing to the roof. nash handed me his favorite lacross shirt. "hury put it on. keep it." he said as i slid it over  my exposed body. 

end of flash back

i frowned and grabbed a white lace crop top it wasnt see throw. a white lace strapless bra and my jeans. i walked into the bathroom. school is finally out i cant belive its the last day. i took a shower and did what i did. i got dressed and did my fondation and eye liner and but my already dry long carmal color hair in a side fish tail braid. i walked to the kitchan and grabbed a granola bar and my bright pink penny bord with neon green wheels. i road my penny board to school and walked in. every one was supper exited as was i. i put my penny board in the locker and took my pencil to class they said thats all we needed for today. i walked into class maddy was there thank god. but no clair. i walked tords her but taylor tripped me. i stood up and kept walking. nash looked at me and quickly looked away. and they laughed for a good 10 minutes. like grow up. "hay kayla." maddy said. "hay mad." i giggled sitting down. she looked over at cameron who was flipping us off. i rolled my eyes. "WHORE!" taylor yelled getting in my face. god i pissed. "SLUT!" cameron yelled while spitting on me. like ew. i just stared forword. "nash wtf say somthing." taylor said. "um BITCH?" he said well more like a question. wow i remember all the times we used to play truth or dare thats the same way he said bitch to me when he got dared to. i stood up i slapped cameron across the face. nash looked supper saprised. "game on you little cunt sucking pussy im done with your shit." i said punching taylor in the face. he stummbled back holding his bleeding nose nash walkd over to him to i slapped him 2 times across the face then i kneed him in the balls macking him fall to him knees in pain. haha karma bitch. cameron. i turned to him. he was just standing there looking shocked. "close your moth your gonna catch bugs." i said mocking taylors voice. i punched him hard he fell back and a teacher walked in."kayla office now." so off i went i looked back. "karma bitches and im not even close to done with you." i said load anof for them to hear and walked out.