chapter 12

kaylas pov

i walked into the room shawn was up looking in the bowl by my bed at his bruise on his jaw. "hay can we talk?" i asked a little worried. "um yah is every thing okay?" he asked. "yah well actually no i just need to talk to you." i replied not macking eye contact. "okay please talk kayla whats going on?" he asked. "okay im gonna talk and your gonna wait till im done" i said he nodded. "okay so i like you alot shawn but i dont feel what i need to feel with you. i mean yah your hot and sweet and kind and you have an amazing voice but i i just want to be friends i know this is gonna heart you but i dont want to be with some one who cheats after cheats after cheats i cant be the next girl on your list no one diserves that and i dont want to ruin us well are friend ship i mean i love you so much shawn but not in the way you want me to so im sorry." i said. he looked wonded and that hurt me.

"kayla i know i have messed up with other girls but i i wasnt dating any of them i was sleeping with one then the next and so on i dont just want sex from you i want love and lust and everything we can and will have i i just love you i have never in my life loved a girl like this i just want you to know i love you. i gusse i get it if you just want to be friebds i would rather be friends than be nothing because i i truely love you and im gonna let you be." he said tears running down his face i didnt know i was crying till he wipped a few tears off my cheek.

"shawn i love you to. but but i cant loose you i have no one all i have is you and matt i really dont want to loose are friend ship i know you where dating all those girls and i dont apreteate the lies im im just so happy to have you as a best friend i love you like a brother (a/n awe burn sorry shawn i love shawn no hate on him its just i want them done i see a new path for kayla.) and well i want you to know that i will never forget about you and what we coulda woulda shoulda had but we didnt a few sweet kisses that ment nothing to me." i said. he looked like i just killed a baby. "kayla i love you be happy." he said kissing my head. and then my lips i didnt pull apart i knew it was a good bye kiss. "shawn?" i asked. "yah?" he asked. "a good bye kiss to what we never had and a fresh start as well friends." i said. "friends it will take some gettig use to but im okay with that. friends. your my fucking best friend." he said the last part in a australlian acsent.

matts pov

shawn didnt come to are room last night i hope he didnt stay with kayla. hayes came in. i was with nash so. "oh hay hayes whats up?" nash asked. "oh hay nash i didnt come for you i need to talk to matt." he said. what why but its what ever. "okay go." i said. "oh all right well kayla just told shawn she just wanted to be friends he took it well and just left so i want you to know you have a shot make a move before its well to late." hayes spoke. what great. "woah this is great thanks man." i said hugging him.