chapter 7

matt pov

i ran up to taylor and tackled him off of kayla. i was so pissed. i held him down and punched him for a good 20 minutes till shawn got kayla and walked her away kept going till i couldnt anymore i had punched him nonstop for 2 hours. wow. i walked up to kaylas room and everyone was in there. i walked in all eyes where on me. great. i was sweating my hands where all bloody and swolled and busted open. they heart like hell. kayla looked at me. "matt where have you been?" she asked sounding sad. i hope she dosnt think i didnt care to come see her. "i was where you left me." i said getting a water and tacking a big gulp. "so you where down there with taylor?" she asks crying. "i was down there hitting him for 2 houra kayla." i said. maybe a little harsh. her eyes couldnt hold the tears they just came out i thought she was walking for the door but she came and hugged me. "thanks matty." she said. "anything for you." i sighed and kissed her head. she went and sat down. "bro your hands look really bad." nash said. handing me ice. "ill go get some more." shawn said walking out with the ice bin. "should we go check on taylor see if he needs to go to the hospital." jack g said. "um i wouldnt." i said looking at my feet. "why?" jack g asks.