chapter 8

matt pov

"because im just gonna call the paramedics you guys shouldnt see him like that." i said looking at everyone they all nodded. i layed back on the bed and felt arms around me i opend my eyes thinking kayla would me next to me nope nash. "um nash what the fuck are you doing?" i asked. "well i wanted to creep you out." he said sitting up and getting on his phone. "well it worked." i said. he chuckled and got a pop. soon after i fell asleep.

kayla pov

matt fell asleep and all the guys left he was on my bed hayes got in about 5 minutes ago i hugged him and he layed in his bed. i didnt feel like sleeping on the floor so i cuddled into matts chest. he wrapped his arms around my waist and i fell asleep.

matts pov

i woke up to kayla in my arm. awe. shes so cute. i slowly got up and took a shower. i rapped a towel around my waist all my close where god knows where they wernt on my when i got up. hmh. i slipped my boxers on under my towel and left the hotel room. i was walking down the hall when i saw a girl running up to me. shit. "matt matt omg its matt oh oh oh my ny god your matt the matt i love omg your matt." she said kissing me. i pushed her off and walked to the elivator. i rode down then up she wasnt in the hall way so i went to my room and knocked. "who is it?" shawn asked. "its matt hury let me in." i said he opend it i walked in and got dressed. then did my hair. i looked good i was wearing a black beani and jeans and a orange and black vans tshirt and orange vans. i looked hot. well i always do. i mean look at me. shawn was ready. we walked down the hall. we saw hayes and kayla step into the elivator we barley made it. she look so danm beautiful. i was staring i could tell. she had on ripped skinny jeans a blue tank top that said vans a blue beani and blue vans. my kinda girl. we got off and hayes and her walked away not saying a word they went into star bucks we were all sapost to meet in the limo in 10.

kaylas pov.

the whole elivator ride was silent ane matt stared at me the whole time. awkward. me and hayes went and got star bucks i posted a picture of him fully body drinking his star bucks he did the same. cutie. i see hayes as a little brother that i baby i will say so. we walked back to the limo and i had to sit on matts lap. ita cool  right. right?