cchapter 11

hayes pov

i woke up all sticky. what why. kayla and shawn where still asleep and snuggling. well not really he was like touching her and she was on the other side of the bed. i dont really like shawn he always cheats on his girl friends and thats why i cant stand him with kayla she diserves the world and i want to be the one to give it to her.

kaylas pov

i woke up to hayes shaking me with a finger over his mouth singling me to be quit. i followed him to the hall. "hayes your not giving me the talk are you?" i asked. "hah no im just concerned i need to tell you somthing." he pleaded. "um maybe talk to nash hes a boy." i giggled. "ewe no no its about you." he said. oh. "okay what is it?" i asked a little concerned. "well do you remember alivea shawne ex?" he asked. "um yah." i said. "well he cheated on alivea with charleena and on charleena with savannah and savannah with Lucia and Lucia with Hannah and Hannah with Kim and Kim with Taylor and Taylor with spencer and spencer with Emily and Emily with Aria and Aria with Lily and now its you i thought you should know cause i love you like a brother."  he said looking into my eyes. "oh wow um okay thanks Hayes i love you do you mind going to Nashs room or sonthing i need to talk to shawn." i said walking away. i opend the door to are room.....