A/N

Uh hi so welcome to hidden, this is a stenbrough novel with some reddie. I'm Willow, your neighbourhood awkward gay potato/author, use she/her pronouns for me and feel free to comment and vote and criticize and whatever. Or drop by my profile and chat. Just be respectful and whatnot.

You've already read the synopsis, but for the record this takes place when the Losers are around fifteen. I haven't read the book, so my details might be more from the movie or from friends or from what I can gather on the internet.

I can't say this is the best stenbrough novel ever because I haven't read all of them, but yknow I'm gonna work hard on it and have better grammar than I do at the moment.

Uhhh I have other books on meh profile including a short story/poem book.

All aesthetics, plus cover and the Instagram post~ creds to my irl best bro ssoocool who has a Reddie book, "Be My Lover"
All chapter banners ~ creds to this gay loser
All quotes ~ creds to the Internet

Updates will be a few times a week. The book is actually pre-written but I need to undergo the editing process and regular updates are nice. The book is nineteen chapters in length and most chapters are fairly long with some exceptions.

Ye I have like nothing to say so bye and have fun reading my shit.