Chaper 4 (Captured)

JACKS POV

"What just happened??" Bunny said sounding very confused. What did happen? I just srugged my sholders at him, hoping that we could just leave the forest. "Well lets get her, ey mate?" Bunny said. Knowing I didn't really have a choice I just nodded my head. We ran after her, though they where a far distince, we could see them. "HEY, GET BACK HERE!!!" Bunny screamed at the far away figures.

   LUNAS POV

HA! LOSERS! *vitorey dance in head* I heard them give one last shout, but then they stopped. I gave each one of my clan members a good belly rub then we carried on running. We ran till we where home. Good thing we live next to a river. We all dunked our heads in the water and drank to our hearts content. After the well-deserved drink, we layed down to rest. I curled up into a ball, and slept.

~~~~~time skip to morning~~~~~~~

STILL LUNAS POV

I woke up, but something was different. When I opened my eyes I was in a type of work station. Where am I?! I looked around to see five figures around me. A parrot-like girl with fairy wings. A strong looking, but chubby man. A rabbit with tattoos, who looks very formillar And The Boy. That kid?! Where am I?? I looked at everyone. Then I saw the boys hand was bandaged. I walked up to him slowly, as I liked the hand that was hurt he undid the banages. Idiot. I bit the boys hand hard, but not too hard, just  so that blood would come out. He swiped his hand away from me and rubbed it, thinking that it would ease the pain. That's what you get for bringing me here! Then everyone was staring at me angryly, they all hurtled at me as fast as they could. I looked around for a fast escape but, there was none. I was grapped by the neck and threw in a cage odveously ment for a human. As the rabbit walked away, I barked at him hoping to get his attention. He looked at me strangly and came closer. Are all this people as idiotic as that boy?? As soon as he was in biting distince, I bit him. Harder than when I bit the boy, but not too hard. Blood started to trickle from his hand. I licked as mutch as I could. Australian? Never heard of a Australian rabbit the size of a tree. I took a nap. Hoping that soon enough, night would come.

hello! How are you derpy potatos doing? I hope you enjoyed my chapter and please follow me, vote, star and commet on this book! and tell me if you like it! I hope your day will be filled with unicorns and candy!

             - Silver