Chapter 11 (Again)

LUNAS POV

I look through the wall to see the two idiots who kidnaped me less than 2 days ago. I look down at my legs to see the iced (A/N: Not the cake iceing, though I would love that right now...) to the ground. "S-sorry, I thought you where a monster." The white haired boy said. "DO I LOOK LIKE A MONSTER?" I yelled at him. He looked sorry. Then I look at the man in the corner of the room. HIM?! I clawed at the ice on my feet till I broke free the I tackled the man. I brought my katana up to my face getting ready to stike, when the white haired boy struck my hand with his ice powers. "Stop!" The boy yelled at me. If he wants to interfere, he can die too. I brought my katana infront of his face when... *Creak* The door to the room we where in opened. I ran into my cell.

JACKS POV

She ran into her cell as Elias opened the door to our room. "I see you found your new room mates, Luna" He said looking at the other cell. She seemed to grow at him. He whisper something at her. I couldn't hear them from so far away. She seemed to agree at what ever he said. He unlocked her cell and she walked out with him. But she seemed different. She had a wide smile on her face and her eyes wherent yellow, but red! (A/N: murderer mode activivate *boop*)

I fliched at the sight of her. She shoot a look at me and walked at the door. North was looking at her too. "What happened to her?" I whispered to North. "I don't know."

LUNAS POV

I walked out of the room. Very happy. The guardians will never see me coming. I gave a smile to myself as I walked off with Eli.

What's happened to Luna?! What did Elias whisper to her?! SO MENY QUESTIONS!! Sorry this is short. I had like 30 mins to write this. I am at the beach! \^-^/

Have a fabulous day!

            ~ Silver