It's a fair trade after all!

"Okay, I will be frank about what I want" Sydney said, looking at the young boy, who still didn't say a single word. He just stared at her with his big, beautiful green eyes. It made her kind of nervous. "I am a vampire. You are a human. I have muffins. You have blood. I'm suggesting a trade." she finished, now quite unsure of her choice of words. Why doesn't he talk? 

 Sydney lied to the vampire elders to escape her coronation. She succeeded, but her situation is still not so happy, because she doesn't have any blood to drink. She has always refused the idea of killing humans, or taking their blood against their will. Than there is that mute homeless boy with the mysterious, sweet scent, that she comes across  on her way to the supermarket. Next time she sees him, he's in the middle of jumping off a bridge. Are these just coincidences or do they share a common fate?

I wanted to try a vampire story, and here it is. ^^ I hope everyone will like it. I will hopefully post a chapter every week, on Saturday, but it depends on the views. :) Please tell me your opinion on the idea. I kind of like the stories with a homeless boy and stories with a vampire girl, so I added one plus one and this came out. :D Waaa...starting a new story kind of makes me nervous.! (>.<) Anyway, read, comment, and enjoy it!