It's a very good question (chapter 6)

- You want to come in? - I asked the big, furry animal. He coudn't just stand there like this. What would the neighbours think? Maybe that a huge stray dog ate the delivery boy, and stole the pizza. Thanks, but I don't want to be referred to, like the owner of the creepy house were people disappear. He didn't move at all, just stood there growling, showing his teeth.

- Put away your milk teeth, kid, and come in. - I said, now in a more aggressive voice. - If you want to have a death and life duel or some other stupid thing out from a movie, we can do it inside.

He didn't move for a moment, then suddenly, the wolf jumped at me, aiming for my throat with his sharp "baby teeth". I caught him by the neck, using only one hand and threw the big body inside. He was a baby compared to me, both in age and combat experience. A whimper left the wolf's mouth. Uuuups. Maybe I threw him a little too hard. Happens sometimes. - What are you doing, forgetting my pizza outside? - I asked him, sighing, as I went to get Olivier's dinner, who, by the way, stood next to me, and stared at the wolf with wide eyes.

The wolf still growled at me. He got back on all four and was ready for another attack, but the emotion in those big, brown eyes wasn't anger, it was fear and panic. I was right. The poor thing never saw a real vampire before. He just recognized the smell of blood, which, supposedly, surrounded me and became so scared that he lost his mind. Now I had to calm him down or kill him. Luckily for him, I choose the first.

"You, don't you dare." I stared right into the wolf's eyes as he prepared to attack again. "Maybe we should sit down and talk instead of this circus. What are you, a puddle? Have some thoughts in that huge head of yours."

The wolf looked unsure about what to do.

"I promise that I won't attack you out of the blue." I said. "And if we fought I would win for sure, anyway." Well, that was true, and maybe he noticed that, too, because he stopped growling, and turned back into human.

"Finally." I sighed, relieved.

"Whatareyoudoinghereyoumonster?!" the boy asked suddenly, but he was so nervous, that the words kind of merged into one another.

"Well, living my life?" wasn't it obvious? I just ordered a pizza. 

"Are...are you sucking innocent humans' blood?" he asked, his young voice slightly shaking. Did I look that scary? That didn't boost my confidence too much. Maybe I should use some more make up? No, I would look like a whore if I did. 

"Are you?" he asked again, pointing his index finger at Olivier. Oh, great. So now I was the monster, and he was my poor victim. Really, poor Olivier who just got a four cheese pizza. It must be poisoned for sure. Not that what wolf boy said wasn't true, I did suck his blood, but I wasn't some kind of bat. We had an agreement, like civilized people. Or creatures. 

"You know, I don't really like when fifteen years old, naked werewolves point fingers in the middle of my living room." I answered. It was true. He tore all his clothes to shreds when he transformed. The boy's reaction to my words was somewhat funny. He immediately covered himself with his hands and the whole person turned bright red, like a lobster. 

"I am sixteen." he whispered under his nose. He had to know that I could hear it.

"Right, than carry your sixteen years old ass to Olivier's room, and wear some clothes or my eyes will burn out for sure. You are a baby, but a too big one to show this much skin. Sorry." I said, as I tried to hold back my laughter. The whole situation became funny somehow. "Will you please lend him something to wear?" I asked Olivier. He nodded.

Five minutes later, all three of us sat on the couch, me and Olivier on one side of it, Keith on the other one, trying so hard to keep the largest distance possible that he almost fell down on the ground. He wore simple blue jeans and a green sweater, and he looked adorable. Okay, so you know, I have this strange addiction to cute things, but I know that I'm not the only one, so I don't care. He did look very cute, with of his baby face, big brown eyes and his thick,dark hair. The only bad thing about him was that he was a stupid half dog creature. An extremely cute, stupid half dog creature.