CHAPTER 2

Toby's POV:

It's been a week since our first video together was filmed, and now Ellie was busy catching up with projects and homeworks as I was, too. I had already submitted three of the past homeworks on one subject, and I had like, three more subjects to go. Luckily, two of the subjects were my fortes. Except when I finished those subjects, it was time for the subject that I was terrified of the most: Maths.

I knew Ellie was good at this stuff, and could possibly help me. The problem is that I didn't want to disturb her. Stuffing my worksheets from the previous homeworks I'd done, I looked at my phone to see a tweet and a text from Ellie.

Elliana_182: Busy with homework.. #stuDYING

Ellie: want to come over & help me with my term paper? i'll help you with your maths :-)

As predicted, I got everything I needed for maths and sped past Riley to the door. "I know I shouldn't ask because I know too well where you're going," he laughed. "Keep the key under the mat, I'm picking Connor up from the airport," he added. "Alright, but won't he be looking for me?" I asked. "Dude, you're doing homework with a girl you've drooled and cried over the past year. I'm pretty sure Connor's going to understand," he said. I gave him a bro-hug before waving goodbye.

My phone buzzed twice while I walked calmly on the sidewalk to Ellie's house.

Ellie: toBY COME OVER QUICKER OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE

Ellie: IM NOT FANGIRLING I LITERALLY CANNOT BREATHE & DELIA'S AT WORK

Seeing these, I ran as fast as I could and rushed to the door, but it was locked. "Shit," I said. I looked for a key under the doormat, and luckily there was one. I went inside and locked the door behind me, rushing to Ellie's room. I could hear her wheezing and whimpering, so I barged in.

She was curled up in a ball on her bed. She was pale, and the bags under her eyes were purple and prominent. "El, El, look at me. It's Toby," I said, shaking her. I knew what it was. She was having a panic attack, but for what? I racked my brain on how I should calm her down, and then I remember a rerun of a cheesy show about teenagers and wolves. This guy was having a panic attack and a ginger girl who probably friendzoned him kissed him, because holding your breath while having a panic attack could actually relieve it. Ellie was losing consciousness, and I was having a mini panic attack of my own. "Fuck it," I said and kissed her. (A/N: ayyyy teen wolf lmao)

Seconds later, she kissed back, signaling that she was conscious. I know I should let go of her now, but I missed it. I missed her lips that felt like velvet over mine. I missed that feeling where you feel like you're being electrocuted, except you're not because you were just kissing the girl you love. She cupped my face with her frail hands, still cold from her temporary loss of breath. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to my lap without breaking the kiss. I felt myself smile while she kissed me harder.

Her fingers were entangled in my hair, and I pulled away to nibble on her lip. She laughed and started to kiss me again, fumbling with the buttons of my shirt. I knew that I should stop her here, but I couldn't. I was craving for her. My shirt was on the floor, and soon Ellie's dress was off, too. I was on top of her now, not being able to control myself. I dived into her neck, showering it with kisses. I found her sweet spot when I heard her say, "Toby, holy shit." I left a small red mark on it and suddenly she gained strength to flip me over and do the same thing to me. Her hands intertwined with mine as she did this, and she hit a sensitive spot I didn't even know I had.

I sat up, looking at the beautiful mess sat in front of me. Her golden brown hair cascaded on her shoulders and her back, and was long enough to cover her chest. She was out of breath, but she was breathing normally now. I used to hold her small frame that didn't have any shape at all, but now I was looking at her body, her curves prominent. I couldn't help but bite my lip as I ran a hand through her hair, because she was so beautiful. I mean, she already looked amazing before, and she looked even better now.