a starbucks breakfast.

🍋 kakaotalk 🍋

lilyoongles has created a private chat with imnotyallsnoona!

location: a breakfast bar.
time: 09:30 a.m.

lilyoongles:
bitch

lilyoongles:
wake the fuck up

lilyoongles:
i asked my manager and ur
manager if we can meet up

imnotyallsnoona:
ugh. where exactly?

imnotyallsnoona:
i swear if i have to get dressed
because if we're walking
consider me denying the offer :)

lilyoongles:
we're going to a starbucks cafe lmao

lilyoongles:
i'm already there
just waiting for my boo 😘

imnotyallsnoona:
i'll be there in 15 mins.

lilyoongles:
the cafe is in the hotel soooo

offline users: imnotyallsnoona, lilyoongles

🎞~📸~🎞~📸~🎞

yoongi sat patiently in a booth with a tray of food in front of him in the busy cafe. even though it was only 9:35 in the morning in seoul, the cafe was always fucking busy. what do you expect? it's starbucks.

soon after, aerum walked into the cafe, wearing a tank top with a pair of jean shorts and house slippers. areum didn't care for her appearance one bit, even though she's an idol. if the devil inside her was hungry for food, the devil (aerum) was hungry.

"alright, douche, what drags you here at nine in the morning?" areum questioned jokingly, earning a gummy smile from the smol yoongi.

"well, i just decided that i wanted to meet my fuck buddy for a little date in a cafe. is that wrong?" yoongi sneered, sipping his iced tea, letting a soft 'ahhh~' soon after.

"fuck buddy? oh please, why would you be my fuck buddy? you can't even fit yourself into me." she retorted, flashing a wink back at the man, who simply choked on his tea at her response.

"y-yah, you're gonna kill me one day. flashing me winks and saying things like that, you bad girl~" yoongi cooed, reaching over across the table, making his face in a close distance with hers.