An Idol's Life. - preface.

bighit corporate.

what else do you expect from the korean entertainment company that has produced one of the most popular boy bands in the world, and south korea's top selling solo artist?

and, of course, what could go wrong in bighit corporate?

well, a lot of things.

"who put my photo cards in jello?! those were for the photo album, dumbasses!"

"i'm probably the most sane person here."

"i mean, we have areum; who's an excellent example of a successful solo artist here in bighit. though her managers are a bit, how you say.. very enthusiastic of her success."

"identify theft is not a joke, sejin! millions of families suffer every year!"

"diversity day sucks ass."

it's just another day in an idol's life.

⚠️ random scenarios of eight crackheads and their managers may appear more often than you think in this story. viewer digression is advised. ⚠️

loosely based on the American Mockumentary,
'The Office.'

{lowercase intended}

everything in this story is purely made out of fiction and imagination.

I do not have any claims against the members of Bangtan as crackheads. I do not own the seven-piece Korean pop group. I only own the solo artist Park Areum, and her two managers; Choi Jackson and Amber Park.

'Bighit Corporate' isn't an actual company. It's just a different version of Bighit Entertainment.

Copyright © 2018 by vintagemyg. (Lucy.)
All rights reserved.

Plagiarism:
Plagiarism is a serious offense and is a dangerous crime to anyone who performs it. If anyone plagiarizes any of my plot lines, along with the plot line of this book, you will be receiving something very serious from me.

Respect everyone. This is a book made for entertainment and for entertaining the reader.

everyone, welcome to:

An Idol's Life.