Disagreeing

Peter made his way to Michelle's door before firmly knocking on it. The door slowly opened to reveal a half-asleep Michelle. "You left the party last night by yourself. Mj that's the dumbest thing you could ever do" Peter said walking in. "Good morning to you too" Michelle mumbled before slamming the door shut. "You know how dangerous that is. You could have gotten hurt or something" Peter said moving swiftly towards her, to examine her for any mark of any sort.
"Peter really I'm fine. I walked over to the closest Park and literally sat down" Michelle said taking a step back away from him. "Michelle a lot of bad things happen at a park," Peter said full of worry. "And Ned found me, and he walked me home" Michelle stated before walking over and sitting down on her couch. It didn't take long for Peter to follow behind.
"Why did you leave anyway," Peter asked, "because one second you were there the next you weren't". "I thought I was the nosy one Pete. Turns out it's you" Michelle replied, being her usual sarcastic self. "It's just I left the Party early, and I looked for you all night. You had me worried sick" Peter stated in a soft tone.
Michelle looked at Peter before looking down at her hands. This left Michelle deep in thought. Was Ned right, was there a chance Peter liked her back. Most people believe in miracles, but not Michelle. Oh no, and that's what it's going to take for him to like her back. A miracle!
"I can take care of my self Parker," Michelle said coldly, not meeting Peters gaze. "I know," Peter said before standing up and walking towards the door. Michelle wanted to say something, anything! But nothing came out. She wanted to tell him not to leave her, to come back she didn't mean it like that. But Peter slowly opened the door and turned back to Michelle. "You're not always alone Mj, me and Ned are here for you. I care for you and I don't want you hurt" and with that Peter left a dumbfounded Michelle.
After that Michelle sat in silence for a while. She didn't know what to do. She should have said something, why didn't she say something. Why is it so freaking hard for her to talk to people? It's so easy for everyone else.
Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by her phone ringing. She quickly grabbed it to see that it was none other than Ned. Now she knew for sure Peter was upset. Because every time Peters upset he runs straight for Ned. She hesitates before picking it up.
"Hey what's up," Michelle said answering the phone. Trying to act cool, trying to act as though nothing really happened. "Michelle cut the crap. I know what happened" Ned said trying to be straightforward. "I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean to hurt him" Michelle stated frustrated. " I know Mj," Ned said, "Peter spend all night looking for you. He called Tony and asked for a favor. He had all of Tony's robots looking for you".
"He didn't tell me all that" Michelle said feeling more crappy about herself. "Yeah, I would talk to him" Ned stated before hanging up the phone. "Guess I better go to Peter's house" Michelle mumbled to herself.
************************
Michelle slowly opened Peters door to reveal him sitting on his bed. "Hey," Peter said awkwardly. "Hey" Michelle replied back, before sitting beside him on his bed. "I didn't mean that Pete. I'm really thankful to you. I know sometimes, while all the time that I don't show you that. But I do, Peter I really care for you too. The reason I left is that Ned was with Betty, and you were with Liz".
"I wouldn't have gone over to her if I knew you felt that way" Peter stated. "I know that's why I didn't tell you. You like Liz more, and I wanted you to have fun" Michelle replied finally meeting his gaze. "I like you more Mj" Peter Stated before standing up and walking over to his desk. "Pet-" "No I mean it Michelle I do. And you could have walked over to me, and we could have left" Peter said. "I'm sorry," Michelle said before Hugging him. They stayed like this for a minute before Peter let go.
"Next time I go somewhere, don't call Tony for his little robots" Mj laughed out. "I'll try," Peter said trying to make a straight face but failing miserably. The stood there laughing for a minute before Aunt May walked into his room. " Peter sweetie let's go out for dinner. Oh hey, Michelle, would you like to join" May asked. Michelle glanced over at Peter for a second. "I'm good I have to get home," Michelle said before grabbing her stuff. "See you guys later" Michelle stated before leaving Peters room.
Peter quickly grabbed his sweatshirt before making his way out of his room. "Where are you going," May asked following him. "I'm just gonna follow her home," Peter said, turning around towards Aunt May. May gave out a small chuckle. "What, it's just to make sure she makes it home ok" Peter states as he opens the door. "Ok" Aunt May laughed out before Peter shut the door.