Learning Sucks

YOUR POV-flashback-:

It was about lunch time,me and my class lined up and made our way to the cafeteria. But I snuck out of line,I ran to Jays classroom and tapped on the window,some people looked over at me and didn't stop me,a few raised their hands while still looking at me. Jay noticed me and started to flail his left arm around like crazy. "Yes James?" He pointed to outside the window and I moved out of the way to not get spotted his teacher sighed"very well. I guess your mute is a problem but you can leave for the restroom." Jay gets up and walks over to the door and takes the hall pass and leaves the class. "Jay-"I grab his hand and drag him to the music room no body was ever in there. The room went under destruction but while doing so a pipe broke and there was a gas leak we use it as our hide out as I took the keys! I opened the door to the music room and shut it behind me,I took out a small notebook out of my small bag and handed it to him

what?

"Have you heard the rules yet?"

He nods

they are crazy! i mean...who's gonna follow them?

"Umm everyone on the pills?"

He does a silent laugh with a smile

i hate u>~<

"You love me!"

He rolls his eyes at me then begins to write again

so...what did u need exactly?

"I needed to tell you that since we're now being watched we'll have to figure out someway to fake the pills every morning..."I trailed off"but I was thinking we could rebel!"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head and begins to write vigorously

what?! there's no way we could do that! are u crazy?

I nodded"Yep! But we need a plan to...because RA soldiers will Be EVERYWHERE! And watching us,so we will need to be sneaky!"

how about we start a poteion?

I shake my head"no people won't listen...I did research and whoever gave the pills to them they will obey THEM..."I trailed off then I smiled widely"meet me at the public library after school I think I have an idea."

After school I ran to the library to meet Jay,I saw him at a table with his school work and his trust notebook and pen. "Hey-"I waved and pulled out my chair to sit"so...I was think that we could do research on RL-"I say VERY quietly to him where I couldn't even hear myself.

He nods

bc u think they will have books on him here?

I giggled a little and nodded"he's the supreme overlord of earth-duh!" I stand up and grab him hand"come on!" I take him over to the computer and type in Red Leader to see what comes up-and OH BOI IS THERE ALOT!

We go to where the books are located and take about every book that's recent.

We head back to the table and begin to read the books we had gotten. I read a few books and they seemed boring until I came to a page...

Red Leader also known as Tord Larsson became Red Leader after his father(the last Red Leader)had passed away back in 2001. Red Leader decided that it would be his goal to take over the world. Red Leader moved from Norway to London,UK because him and his close friend decided to finally meet eachother after talking for so long on my space.

He lived with 3 roommates(who are currently unnamed),Red Leader was finally called back to Norway due to the Blue Army trying to take advantage of his Army because he was not present. So Red Leader left his friends with no note or reason left behind.

Then about 4 years later Red Leader came back to London to see his old friends. But he only came back for something he left behind-his giant robot. He did not come back for his so called friends,his friends cared for him and were taken aback by this! Red Leader blew up their house and killed a neighbor near by during his rein of terror,but Red Leaders terror soon ended due to 1 of his friends who's name is Thomas Ridgewell who knocked him down with his harpoon.

Is this enough Red Leader?

I shut the book frazzled by this information. "Jay-"he looked up from his book yea? "I found something-"I gave him the book and let him read it his eyes widened a little so...now what? I groaned"we have to look for Thomas! I mean...he's the only 1 by Tords 'friends' that are named." He nods and shuts the book we ready? I nodded and shoved the book that gave us information in my bag and snuck it out of the library with no 1 knowing!

when shall we go?

"Tomorrow or Wednesday...we need some time to get everything together because by now this 'Thomas' could live in the US or in Russia!" Jay nodded,we split our way and walked home.

:flashback end:

"So you 2 thought that if you got Thomas and his friends then you'd be able to lead a rebellion?" I nodded"I mean...it seemed to be working until...ya know..." then my eyes widened"where is Jay and the others?"

A/N:
Guys I'm shook and confused my Tom X Reader book:

How?!?! It's not even that good! Also I love the pic for the 2nd book I lowkey need that pic😂also I uploaded an AJ video on my YouTube channel with actually GOOD quality for once

How?!?! It's not even that good! Also I love the pic for the 2nd book I lowkey need that pic😂also I uploaded an AJ video on my YouTube channel with actually GOOD quality for once...heres my channel: what_is.my_life

Again tho...what???