HOLOYEEN SPECICAL

A/N:
Happy early Halloween! In 2 weeks I'm heading up to Tennessee to see TØP so that's cool I guess? This is the 2nd(?) year of me doing a Halloween special??? Anways,anything in this special is NOT cannon also at the end of the book if you've read my Tom X Reader;) well there's a small surprise

YOUR POV:

"What are you doing for Halloween?" I asked my silent friend he shrugs idk...ive never gone trick or treating before he writes and then shrugs. My eyes widen"WHAT?!" He gives me a weak smile and points to him throat"I know,I know. It's because your mute...but still when you were younger you never went trick or treating?" He shook his head"what is WRONG with you?!" He silently laughs and stuffs his hands into his hoodie"*sigh*come with me Jay. We're going to the Halloween store." He seemed a little worried and disappointed"oh come on Jay. Live a little,were only gone miss a few hours of school." I say grabbing his tan hand and walking towards the front of the school.

After we leave school and head to the near by shopping center I see the Halloween store. Cars and taxis parked out front of the store,I start to run and drag him along.

I open the door and let go of Jays hand"and were here!" I tell him with a huge smile on my face and energy blasting through me. He has a shocked look on his face as he walks off to the kids section. His eyes widen in shock as he prances around like a child"imma go look for a skeleton costume." I say pointing over to the women area he doesn't respond or do anything.

He's just in shock.

I giggle and walk over to the women's section,their were Harley Quinn wannabes,Hocus Pocus things,anime things,video games and more.

"The heck?" I whispered to myself"it should be right here." I roll my eyes and start to walk towards the check counter to ask.

But I go distracted by the Nightmare Before Christmas section. There were decorations and small things and 2 moving Jack and Sally machines.

I put my hands in a praying way"my parents." I soon got back on track and went to find a worker.

I walked up the counter to see a lady folding up costumes and putting them back into their proper bags(goner LEAVE ME THE FRICK ALONE AHH). "Excuse me?" She looks up at me and fixed her glasses"o-oh hello! What can I do for you?" She asks slipping the anime costume into the bag"oh uhh I was looking for skeleton costumes. In the women section." She nods"we moved those." She tells me as she points over to the middle of the store"over there. That are skeleton section over there." I thank her and leave.

I ended up finding a black skeleton jumpsuit(JUMPSUIT JUMPSUIT COVER MEH!)and a 2 piece skirt and shirt.

But then I found something I loved,a skeleton dress that was black and holo bones on the front with a hood. I smiled and searched for a *your size*.

I eventually found it went to find Jay who was now in the spooky section. It had moving dolls and machines it was cool.

There was a small house in the corner and there was a scream of bloody murder and a young girl ran out tears falling down her face as he Dad came out laughing.

There was a girl on a swing talking to herself,Jay seemed to be in a trance. It kinda looked like the young girl with black hair and braids from the Adams family.(u know who I'm talking About! I honestly forgot her name)

Then she fell back,and her face held a thing of terror. It would scare little girls(but I saw that coming). Jay jumped and this caused me to giggle and he turned around and stuck his tongue out me. "Find anything?" He nods and holds out skeleton gloves"how cute." I show him mine"imma go try it on...wanna come?"

Blush danced across his face"n-no not like that! I mean,stand out side the dressing room and then I'd show it to you!" He nodded slowly"cool. Let's go!" I grab his hand and drag him to the dressing rooms.

I find a empty room and slam the door shut. There is mirror on the door and the wall. "Huh,odd."

I strip myself from my clothes and put in the skeleton dress and I spin around. I like it! And warm and fuzzy on the inside. I open the door and Jay looks up from his phone and I see blush come across his face"wow I know. I like it should I get it?" He nods"sweet. Ok,I will. Let me change and I'll be back." He nods and I re enter the room.

I strip myself once again and change back into my clothes. But when I turn around the mirror is cracked and fractured. Uhh ok? That's odd. I walk out and head back to Jay and we leave and head home.

"Mom!" I yell opening the door"Pops!" I yell her name instead"I'm back!"

Silence.

"Mom? Poppy?" I walk into the kitchen to smell blood ok odd I cut on the light to see hand prints the turn into 2 straighish lines.(I just noticed this is the wrong book and this isn't my Tom x reader 1...IGNORE POPPYS NAME!) I follow it carefully to Mom dead on the floor and knife lodged in the chest.

I gasp and head upstairs to my room.

I enter my room and pull out my phone but it won't turn on! And I KNOW for a FACT it's not dead.

I groan and look for my charger which I find and hook it up to my phone buts till nothing.

I roll my eyes,ugh this is bs!

I want to head to office to use that phone but when I open the door I see my brother being hung.

I drop to the floor,my knees weak as I start to cry.

What is happening??