11 - 0300H

A/N: Happy #ALDUB3Years. Naka-3 taon na po tayo. Well, almost. August pala ko na-hook starting with the Yakie wedding. Kayo po?

Ok back to regular programming. Manang otor, simulan mo nang panindigan ang' searing kiss'. Galingan mo at maraming sasakal sa 'yo! hahaha!

----------------

She got him at 'three questions'.

Protective order be damned.

She's here. She followed him. That's all that matters.

Richard threw himself into the moment, pouring all the longing in his heart in that one hot, intense kiss.

He's not even expecting her to respond as his arm envelops her shoulder and his other hand supported the back of her head.

For as long as she's keeps still and is not fighting him off, he's fine. He can apologize later.

She may have her eyes wide open for all he cares. He'll even offer his other cheek if she slaps him after.

Too much thought. He ordered his mind to shut down.

Just enjoy the feeling of coming home after a weary travel with her in his arms.

Let her feel the pressure his lips are putting on hers. Let the tip of his tongue taste and feel the texture of her soft lips once more.

.... 5 seconds, 6 seconds, 7 seconds, 8 seconds... This moment is more than what he'd been asking for. She's more than enough.

Then just when he's about to pull away, he felt the movement of her lips. Tentative at first until she began tilting her head to allow him better access.

She's not only kissing him back, but her two hands now holding the back of his head, are pulling him closer. Deeper. A signal of her surrender.

The kiss would have gone on and on if not for the incessant sound of siren outside the subdivision that slowly invaded their consciousness.

A/N: Sirena talaga otor? Ano 'to asawa ng busina ng trak ng basura? Waley! Sabi sa 'yo magpatawa ka na lang!

Who pulled away first was immaterial. Their eyes, both dazed and dark, can no longer deny what happened.

If nothing else, the intense kiss they shared just proved that nothing has changed. The electricity, the feelings, the passion, and much much more, are still there, just brewing beneath the surface.

There is no moving on.

But the sound of siren reminded them of the harsh reality that they have to face.

It was Richard who brought them down to the earth. "Sorry nakalimot lang, puwede ka nang bumalik sa bahay ni Judge."

Wrong answer Agent Reyes, you're not getting rid of me this way. "Oh no! Kung ayaw mong mademanda ng unjust vexation, however weird that law is, you can start answering my questions."

Richard stayed quiet remembering his resolve of several months now.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll start telling me while you take me home. Believe me Richard, I have ways to find out. Now, drive!"

There's something in her voice that compelled Richard to start the engine and drove off just as she ordered. It's like she'll not take no for an answer.

She's not yet finished. "You don't drop that 'staying away' bomb and just make your exit that way." No answer. "You still don't want to talk? Fine! I'll just ask my father." She took her phone from her bag and selected the dialer icon.