Nash Grier <alex>

"Hey guys its Nash here with my beautiful girlfriend, Alex." He kissed your cheek and you smiled. "Today we'll be doing the boyfriend tag cause I know a lot of you have been wanting us to do this so.. Yeah let's get started. Alex?"

"First question. Nash, what is my eye color?" You say closing your eyes.

"Well duh this ones easy. Brown."

"Nope!" You teased.

"Yeah it is! I'll never forget the first time I looked into your big brown eyes."

"Awwwwuh! I'm joking, Nash. You're right!" You opened your eyes and kissed his lips.

"Next question." Nash smiled, stroking your hair.

"What is your favorite thing about me?"

"Easy. Your laugh and your personality. Okay lets do fan questions now because these are boring."

"Maybe you're the problem." You smirked.

"Excuse me???" He started tickling you until you slapped him. "Alright let's go."

"Nash, how long were you together before you told us?"

"Uhh 2 months I think?"

"2 1/2 to be exact."

"Why thank you Alex!" He threw his hands in the air laughing. "Next."

Uhh.. I don't wanna ask this one.."

"Why? What is it?"

"Nash.. Have you and Alex... done it yet?"

"You guys better not have." Your older brother walked in and sat between you and Nash.

"You're so annoying!" You yelled pushing him out of the way.

"Good." He said giving you a serious look.

You got up and turned the camera off. "Finish later?" You asked Nash.

"Yeah babe." He got up. "I uh, I'm gonna go and uh pluck my toe hairs." He gave your brother a small smile and left the room.

"Well thank you for making everyone feel uncomfortable!"

"I'm sorry, Alex but Nash is bad news! I don't think you should be with him."

"Look, I know you're trying to protect me but sometimes you just go too far."

"I cant help it Alex! You're 16 years old. If you want, I can send you back home with mom and dad. You're not living with me if you act like this."

You just sighed. You already knew he would win, and you wanted to stay in L.A. with your friends. "Just give Nash a chance? That's all I ask." You walked out and went outside with Nash.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sorry about him.."

"Alex it's okay! He loves you and wants to make sure you're safe. I would do the same for my sister. And I would do the same for you." He smiled and kissed your nose.

"You're so cute." You hugged him.

"Let's go somewhere fun?" Nash smirked holding up his car keys.

"Oooh where???" You licked your lips.

"You'll see!" You followed him to his car and drove off.

"Oh my god, no." You laughed.

"Yes." He laughed and pulled up to the Chuck E Cheese parking lot.

You walked inside the arcade and Nash bought $100 worth of tokens.

You played literally every game.