setup

"Let's set them up" Betty exclaimed over the phone to her loving boyfriend Archie. " You really think that they would be good together" Archie replied. "I already can see it 'Vughead.'" Betty said giggling to herself jumping for joy at the thought of her two best friends Jughead and Veronica being a together. "Whatever you say babe" Archie said in a monotone voice. "Now we need a plan"  Betty explained to Archie. "And that would be" Archie said confused.

Betty than began to explain to Archie the plan. The plan was to get Veronica and Jughead, to come on a road trip with them. But, instead of going Archie and Betty would flake last minute ,leaving Jughead and Veronica all by them selfs.

"I'm going to call V, asking if she will come this weekend." Betty told Archie before she hung up the phone. Betty then called Veronica. "Hey B" Veronica said in a perky tone. "I was wondering, if you wanted to come one a road trip with me and the boys this weekend?" Betty said trying her best to compose herself. "Let me check" Veronica said in a enthusiastic tone. After a few seconds of waiting Veronica finally spoke. "I can go!" She exclaimed. "Great, meet us at Pops on Saturday morning, bring enough clothes for a week." Betty explained. "Gotta go, bye V" Betty said hanging up.

Betty To Archie
b: Veronica's in
b: Jughead?
a: haven't asked him yet
b: really?
a: srry
b: go ask him pls
a: on it, nancy drew ❤️
b: 🙄❤️

Archie to Jughead
a: me and the girls going on a road trip this weekend. wanna join?
j: sure
a: meet us at Pops Saturday morning. bring clothes for a week.
j: okie dokie

Saturday Morning.
Jughead's POV
I woke up hype for this trip. Knowing we'd be on the road most of the day, I decided to put on something casual. My S shirt and some sweatpants. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door to Pops.
Once I arrived at Pops, I saw Veronica sitting at our favorite booth, beside her she had her suitcase. She was wearing a purple sweater and some leggings and some purple converse matching her sweater. She was dressed more casual than usual, she usually wears a dress. "Hey Jug" She said getting up walking towards me. "Hey Veronica" I said. "Sit down, did you get the text from Betty?" She said sitting back down at the booth, pulling out her phone. "No, what did it say?" I said in a confused tone. "Just that her and Archie can't make it" she explained. "She said that we can go since we already booked the hotel." She explained. I didn't know what to think, a week with Veronica Lodge. We didn't talk that much, but we share common interests. This trip was gonna be an interesting one. "Okay, should we get going then." I exclaimed. "Yeah" She said picking up her suitcase and heading out the door to her car.