Prologue

Somewhere, somehow in our life, we make mistakes. Mistakes that make us prison to our conscience that we sometimes wish to go back in time to correct it.

But the reality is, we just couldn’t do anything about it anymore. We became stuck regretting it over and over again.

Yes, maybe an error or two in our past can ruin our life. But everyone has this great deal of choice. A decision to whether you’ll let your past kill you or to let it become an inspiration for us to move on and be strong.

Sometimes we hold on to something that can really hurt us. Although we know that it’s something that brings us to pain, the tendencies are, because it’s always been there before you, because it has always been in your life, we just couldn’t let it go. We kept playing with fire over and over and over again. Then we regret the pain we felt again and again and again.

That’s the pain that kept me whole, I think… The pain that gave me the strength and courage to live… The pain that made my life at least tolerable from being miserable… The pain that made me insane but made me feel human at least.

Throughout my life I bargained with pain, thinking that there could be no hope, no beginning, no new life without it…

When you live your life like hell, how can you see heaven with your eyes blinded by your sorrow and tears?

When you don’t know what to trust, how can you believe in the word “HOPE’’ with your mind clouded up by doubts?

If all I wanted is to be rescued, will He save me? Can He save me? Can I be revive from the abyss of death to the sun of life?