Chapter Nine

Anne's POV

While I was waiting for my phone to charge, I headed down stairs to grab some food and say hi to mum and dad who had just gotten home from work. Once I had said hi I decided that I should do the homework and study for tomorrow which luckily for me wasn't much. I only had to study for my math test which should be easy ish I hope as the aspects had been easy enough to understand. I spent around an hour studying without having a break and didn't realise that the time had gone that fast and had completely forgot all about my phone for the first time EVER. I never forget about my phone especially when it's this important.

"Hey, Allie, do you wanna come up? I'm gonna open the DM now," I called to Allie and gave her a minute to come up and see it with me.

"Coming, give me a second," I heard Allie say and frantic scrambling to come up.

"Are we ready? If its bad news then we can cry over it and watch the Notebook so mum and dad don't know anything however if it is good news then we are running straight down to them," I tell Allie and we both nervously giggle.

"It's now or never, Anne, hurry up," Allie tell me.

"Okay," I say while opening my phone and entering the twitter app. Then I quickly got to the DM section and didn't bother looking at any of the other notifications.

As I opened the message I saw that it was getting on the long side which was a good side. Right? At the top of the message it read:

Dear Anne,

"Well aren't they being polite," Allie laughed.

"Let me keep reading," I replied.

The whole message read:

Dear Anne,

We are happy to say that there is a chance that we will actually be able to get to Brisbane for like a meet and greet and maybe a small concert and the same going for Perth. Our managers said that it is okay with them. However, there was a catch, we were unable to get a place to stay in both Brisbane and Perth. So, we will need to sort something out there but so far we are able to come.

From

Blake, George and Reece

"Oh my god, they could stay here," I said looking over at Allie.

"Yeah, but would mum and dad let 3 teenage boys stay at the house, I don't think so," Allie replied.

"Uh, true that, we could still ask," I said.

"Ok, but its on you what they say," Allie said, standing up and the two of us start walking down to mum and dad. We find them in the lounge room watching the news and we both go and sit down on the 3 seater couch.

"What are you two doing down here? We rarely see you two down during the school term with all this school work that you have," Dad said after we had sat down.

"Oh, we just thought we could have some quality family time," Allie tells dad.

"Are you sure that is it?" Mum asked. "You sure there isn't something you want to ask us."

"Well," I say looking over at Allie, she gives me a little nod and I carry on. "Well, you know how we were going to the concert for The Vamps with New Hope Club which was cancelled. So as you know, we both got upset and thought it was the end of the world."

"Carry on," Dad says.

"So I comment on twitter about it and I got a reply from three of the four, New Hope Club accounts. They also followed me so of course I got excited about that. I, well we, had an idea about sending them a message. We weren't sure whether it was going to work but we still sent it," I say excitedly and have to stop myself. Allie continued.

"We sent that message last week and didn't think we were going to get a reply. However, when Anne got home today she saw a message so we both had a look," Allie said smiling at me.

"So basically the message said that they can come to Brisbane but they don't have a place to stay as they cancelled the place they were staying at when the show was cancelled," I said. "They said that they might be able to find a place but they weren't sure."

Once I had finished, I saw mum and dad share a look which worried me a little bit.

"I'm guessing that you want to know whether they could maybe stay here. The answer is, we will think about it," Mum said.

"Please think about it quickly," Allie says pleadingly.

"Well if you two scurry back up to your rooms then and you might get an answer today. And while you are at it, if you haven't replied to them tell them that we, your parents, are thinking about letting them to stay here," Dad said while also gesturing to Mum and himself.

"Ok, thank you so much Mum and Dad," Allie and I say to Mum and Dad before running upstairs excitedly.

A quick update though sorry its been so long and this chapter is short. I hope it is ok.

Please vote and comment it really helps

xx Lia