Chapter Five

Anne's POV

At some point I must have fallen asleep on top of my homework and the next thing I knew something was shaking me awake. As I groaned and opened my eyes I saw that I hadn't even finished one question for English before I had fallen asleep. Then again who can blame me, English is boring as hell when you have an elderly teacher that makes nothing fun at all.

"Anne, you need to go have a shower. It's almost midnight," Allie was saying to me. "I'll pack up your school work. That way you can just come back to bed. You sure need your sleep, you look like a walking zombie."

"Thanks Allie, that makes me feel so much better," I said grumpily as I dragged myself off my bed.

"I'm just saying, anyway on the plus side no school tomorrow," Allie said while starting to neatly order my school work. One difference between the two of us was that she was the neat freak, always tiding up after me while I didn't really care.

"True that," I said with a hint of a smile. "I'll be right back."

I had a super quick shower before getting into my comfy pajamas and walked back into my room. Allie was sat on my bed; my school work was in a neat pile on my desk.

"Gotta love the band management," Allie said once I'd sat down next to her.

"I thought you didn't care," I exclaimed.

"No, I do care, just I'm better at hiding my emotions then you are obviously," she laughed.

"Oh yeah true," I said joining Allie laughing. "I'm not tired anymore."

"Neither am I, though I wasn't tired before," Allie said. "What should we do? No school tomorrow so we can sleep in if needs be."

"YouTube? Netflix? Oh my god, imagine if NHC did a livestream while we are actually up. Imagine how cool that would be," I exclaimed completely forgetting for a short while how upset I was about not seeing the boys live.

"How about we watch some Netflix? I'll quickly go grab some snacks for us to eat while we watch," Allie said getting up and rushing into the kitchen. A few minutes later she walked in with her arms full of packets of chips and lollies. This was going to be fun.

About half past 2 I could feel my eyes drooping and myself slowly growing dizzy. When I looked over at Allie I could see her struggling to keep her eyes open as well.

"How about we stop watching now? We both can't keep our eyes open," I suggested and Allie nodded in agreement. I shut off the computer, put it onto my desk then got back onto my bed. "How about you just sleep in my room tonight? We can fit both of us in my bed as it is a double."

"Good because I wasn't going to get off and go into my room to go to sleep," Allie laughed. Within seconds of the two of us placing our heads on the pillows we were fast asleep.

The next thing I knew I was awake again and it wasn't light outside yet. I groaned and rolled over to look at my alarm clock to see the time. 4:58. I hadn't even been asleep 3 hours. The world seriously didn't want me to sleep today. Trying not to wake Allie up and reached for my phone and turned the screen on. The brightness shining back at me was so bright it felt like my eyes were burning. On the screen I saw notification after notification from New Hope Club, a few about what they were doing today but the one that I had to double read was one of the newest ones.

After reading it three times through I realised it was not a joke as it was actually the band account and wasn't a fan account. What had happened was they had replied to one of my comments that I had commented about the cancelled shows in both Brisbane and of course Perth. They replied saying "we are so terribly sorry to all those coming to the shows. We will try sort something out so you all don't miss out." Then following those notifications, the band account followed me on twitter as well as Blake (who was my favourite but I still loved Reece and George).

It took so much effort to not burst of excitement of being noticed by the band. Trying to conceal my excitement I put my phone down wanting to save opening to see what had actually happened for when Allie was awake later. Now for the whatever time, I was again trying to get to sleep again. This time however I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face and for the first time since I was little, I actually had a dream and of course it was about New Hope Club.

Hey,

I know this is a shorter chapter than normal but I promise more is coming in the later chapters.

I feel like I've been on a role today. I updated both of my stories for the first time in almost 3 weeks. (The other story is a Blake one if anyone is interested)

Well anyway, I hope I manage to update more regularly but I have a feeling school is about to get pretty stressful as I only have 3 weeks left before I go on a 10 day camp.

Thanks for reading

x Lia