*~*Chapter 7*~* "Surprise!"

*~*Chapter 7*~*

"Surprise!"

I woke up the next morning and helped my sons get dressed and ready for school.

"Goodbye boys I love you." I yelled as they got on the bus and waves at me as it pulled away.

Quinton and I walked back in silence to the house.

"I'm going to work I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you to, so much." I said watching him get into his hummer.

"Hey baby I'll see you tonight." He said looking out the window.

"Yeah, I'll see you." I said.

As soon as his hummer pulled out of the drive way angel and I were packing.

"How long will you be gone?" Angel asked.

"However long it takes to make my family safe again." I said zipping up my suitcase making nothing of importance was left in the room that belonged to me. I made sure I took one of our family portraits and left all my band bracelets and guitars pics and my wedding dress.

"Angel can you give me some time alone?" I asked.

"Yeah ill be down stairs." She said walking out.

I took out a piece of paper and wrote.

Dear My Love,

By the time you read this I will be long gone but I'm not leaving you guys. I love each of you so much it's killing me to leave. But I have to leave for your protection. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I promise I will never stop loving you. I have to protect you and our family. I'm doing this for your own safety. I love you guy oh so much and u promise ill be back.

Love,

Mickey

And then I was out the door in my Escalade on my way to Massachusetts.

After about 8 hours of driving a stopped at a hotel to rest.

As soon as I was checked in I was in the bathroom throwing up.

What?

I can't be sick.

Oh no....

My period is late.

So I left my suitcase in my room and went up to the desk clerk and asked directions to the nearest pharmacy.

Once I was there I went to the tests aisle and bought 4 pregnancy tests.

After I checked out I went back to the hotel and took the tests.

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive.

"Shit, I'm pregnant." I whispered to myself.

I then pulled my cell phone out of my purse and turned it on to see 49 missed calls from Quinton and 30 text messages.

I listened to some of the voice mails.

"Mickey where are you?"

"Mickey why did you leave me?"

"Mickey I need you come home."

"Mickey that's it I'm leaving you!"

"That's a lie I'm not leaving you I love you I could never do that! Xander was crying tonight because he thinks you are never coming back."

After that message I just couldn't listen to them anymore so I sent one simple text.

'Without me there you guys can live a happy safe life. I love you and you are safe now that I'm gone.' ~M

I immediately got a response.

'What do you mean? Where are you? Come home to me! Just come home and get in bed with me so I can cuddle you and I won't ask anymore questions!' ~Q

'Im sorry my love it would put you all in jeopardy. Good bye Quinton'.~M

I then got out of the bathroom and walked down to the little shop across the street from my hotel and bought a pre paid phone that no one could track the number and called angel.

"Hello?"

"Ang it's Mick!"

"Mick! Quinton if freaking balls out."

"Don't tell him I called! I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm pregnant. If the situation is not over by the time I give birth I'm going to send the baby back to Ohio."

"I thought you were just seeing if that was his grave!" She exclaimed.

" I decided to change the plans with this game." I said.

"You have to tell Quinton."

" I will whenever he sees it for the first time, either in my arms or in a basket with a letter." I said hanging up.

I looked down at my stomach and smiled rubbing my non existent baby bump.

"I love you and ill always protect you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not much but I just had to get that off of my chest! Anyways I figured that I'm only writing this story for SinisterLatina but that's alright even if only one person is reading it that's more then none!

Vote! Comment!

-MS