*~*Chapter 3*~* It's girls like you Mickey

*~*Chapter 3*~*

"It's girls like you Mickey."

"I miss him already." I said looking down at my hands.

"He has only been gone 15 minuets." Angel said.

"He is never coming back." I cried.

"There is another one in the freezer." She said pointing at it.

"It's not the same."

"It's birthday cake just like that one was."

"Still.'

"How the hell did you manage to be 28 years old and have three sons and a lawyer as a husband?" Angel asked.

"I don't know I'm pretty hot." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It's for your humor." She said laughing.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Uhh your ugly." Angel said smugly.

"How rude!" I said crossing my arms.

"I know."

"Quinton didn't think that this morning." I said sticking out my tongue.

"He isn't that great looking either." She said.

My jaw dropped. "Quinton is hot as hell don't you dare say his looks are ugly. Quinton is like a Greek god!" I said.

"I feel like I broke some type of girl rule." Angel said looking guilty.

"I mean girl look at Charlie he has some good looks to." I said looking at her.

"I know!" She said.

"I feel like we are in high school again." I laughed.

"Mickey I'm not sure we ever left high school." She laughed.

"I know we haven't cause Charlie told me one day he was at a meeting and our names are still spray painted in the downstairs boys bathroom." I said.

"Wow that's funny." She said.

"I still can't believe we did that dare just because Ian wanted us to." I said

"Oh I can, remember you were Mickey the hottest, baddest bitch in Uhrichsville." She said.

" I still am." I said looking at my black chipped nails.

"No one could figure out why you never dated anyone in school." Angel said shaking her head.

"Yeah." I said looking down.

"It's been eleven years Mickey." Angel said looking at me.

"I know."

"Stop dwelling over it." She said.

"Augustina is graduating this year." I said turning my head to look at her.

"Who?"

"His daughter."

"How did you find that out?" Angel asked shocked.

"Lindsey texted me."

"You told me you lost contact with her. Mickey the only thing that woman has done is make you even more depressed." Angel explained.

"Her husband cheated on her with me for over seven years! I wrecked their home. I was the reason that little girl lost her daddy at six years old!" I said slamming my fist into the table.

"No." She shook her head. "Mickey you had nothing to do with that plane going down." Angel said.

"That plane was on its way to Ohio." I said leaning back in my seat.

"What?" Angel asked confused.

"His mom called me to warn me he was coming but I didn't think anything of it until a day later that plane crashed with him on it." I said.

"That wasn't your fault!"

"He knew!"

"What?"

"He knew about the boys angel the plane was schedule when?" I asked wanting her to figure it out.

"A...a month after you have birth." She said looking up at me.

"Yeah."

"But how?"

"I don't know."

"Why are you just now telling me about this?" She asked.

"Because I've been living with this guilt for the last eleven years. I kept him from the boys. Then when he found out he wanted to come see them and then not only do I take him away from his sons, but also his whole entire family." I said shaking my head.

"No....no Mickey that isn't your fault he made the choices he made." Angel said shaking her head.

"You're right." I said realizing that this was true.

"I usually am." She said.

"By the way Quinton and I are trying to have another baby." I said casually.

"What! And you are just now telling me?"

" I don't know if he wants it to be a secret or not so don't say anything." I said cautiously.

"Secrets safe with me."

"Awesome!" I said.

"So what are you hoping for?" Angel asked.

"Honestly. Nothing." I said.

"What!" She asked.

"I mean I'd love to have another baby." I said.

"But?"

"But the sex is wonderful and as soon as I get pregnant Quinton won't touch me for another ten years." I said.

"By the way you two act I would think you did the dirty at least once a night." Angel said.

"I know! It's like as soon as we get the boys to sleep I'm some kind of disease and he won't touch me." I said.

"At all?" Angel asked.

"Just a kiss good night and on a rare occasion we will spoon." I said.

"Wow. Have you thought about marriage counseling?" Angel asked.

"Our relationship doesn't need counsel just more sex." I said looking at her.

"That's is the weirdest thing I have heard of." She said looking at me.

"What is?" I asked.

"A man who only fucks for kids."

"I know right. It's strange." I said looking out the window.

"Maybe he is cheating on you."

"No. Don't even go there Angel." I said biting my lip.

"I'm just saying."

"I know what your doing. Trust me it has crossed my mind a couple of times I just don't want it to be an option." I said looking away so she wouldn't see my eyes watering.

"What are you gonna do? This isn't a normal marriage." Angel asked gently.

"I'll ask him about it tonight. That's all I can do." I said looking at her.

"Do you want me to take the boys with us to Chuck E Cheeses with us tonight? Charlie,Caleb, and I can watch them." Angel asked.

"Would you? I don't want them here if something happens." I said.

"Yeah of course."

"Thanks Angel you're the best." I said standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter!!! What do you guys think?

Comment! Vote!

-MS